Ayaka infuriated me, but she may have been right... I was close to my cycle, what if all of... I shifted my head up to peek at Nevin. What if all of this was just a byproduct of that? What if she was right and I would just wander away again? I lowered my head once more and closed my eyes. This was... a tricky situation, one that I wasn't used to and didn't know how to deal with it.

"Nevin... Eteri need talk..."

"Yes?" He asked.

...Oh no. I wasn't good at talking or anything like this. How do I even start? "I uh...in three days Eteri goes to this...thing...like...it is..." I huffed, sighed, then just spat it all out at once. "In 3 days Eteri go on heat. It is cycle it make Eteri go all...it make Eteri get whiny and needy but needy for lots of things like cuddles and food and attention and physical contact and the sexes and sometimes Eteri not herself when like that."

"So. In three days, you're not going to want to leave the bedroom? And do you want that to be with me, or are you afraid of it to be with me? Because, if it is the former.... well. I don't see the offer of being here for you changing in the next three days, honey."

I didn't quite understand his words. Was he going to lock me up in his room? That..that sounded like it might work. If I was locked up I couldn't cause any issues. "That work maybe...if Eteri locked up...Eteri can not do the trouble?" I contemplated it, but a word in his sentence confused me more than the rest. "What is the honey? I not honey?" I asked.