Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    NOISE! Eteri bolted out of the shower, it was still running. No time to turn off. No. She heard noise then smelt something. She heard Nevin there was no denying those footsteps but hunger won out for now.

“Eteri? Is that-”

Eteri didn’t hear him as she skidded past the bedroom, practically on all fours, claws scratching against the floorboards as she smashed into the wall and shook her head before turning toward the kitchen. There. THERE!

Eteri practically pounced on the bowl and it clattered to the floor. She sat on his counter, completely naked as her teeth tore into the fish. God holy mother of everything that is warm and sunny when was the last time I was able to eat like this?
    She groaned in satisfaction as she finished it off, picking bits of meat off the bone before she carelessly dropped the bloody carcass to the floor.

<”So good~”> she mewled happily as she started to lick the juices off of her hands, tail thumping against the counter. It was at that point the blue haired catgirl heard footsteps approach and... well she knew it was Nevin but instincts kicked in and she bolted, sending bottles, glasses and vials to the floor as she leapt to the top of the cabinet then to the rafters. Crouching down in the shadows Eteri sank her claws into the wood. Golden eyes watching the doorway at the sound of approaching footsteps.

What….was...Nevin….doing? Her heart thumped against her chest. She could almost smell him. He smelt...sweaty… and dirty...and surprisingly good.

“NEviiiiiinnnnnnnn” EteriI Yowled loudly. She could smell him…she could smell his pheromones
    Last edited by Eteri; 12-03-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul