“OMPH!” Nevin fell to the floor hard and Eteri was on top of him, head planted firmly in the crook of his neck. “Smell good.” She said as she inhaled deeply, tail twitching and beating side to side on the floor in quick succession. ‘Thump’ ‘Thump’ ‘Thump’

“Happy you home…”” She purred into his neck as her hands found their way around his shoulders. Nevin sat up wrapping one arm around her waist to hold her in place. “Eteri you -ah… alright there?”

The dazed woman nodded into his neck and inhaled again. Why did he smell oh so good.
She gasped, opening her mouth to have her teeth graze gently against his skin. A low rumble rose up from inside Eteri and a soft purr vibrated against him.

This time the half breed didn’t hold back. Her tongue lapped at his neck as she nipped at his skin, leaving a wet trail down his neck.

Nevin let out a loud groan and shifted his arm down, one hand dropping to cup her pert ass, pressing her lower half against him as she continued to nibble on his neck. His head tilted to the side, giving better access as his fingers pressed hard into her soft skin.

Eteri fidgeted against his grasp her mouth opened and her breaths came in short quick successions. It was like the slightest of touches sent her into a frenzy. Eteri struggled to contain Herself. She wanted more...dammit she needed more. The woman shifted so Ishe was sitting on top of him, grinding against his hips as she started to mewl softly enticing him to take here there and then.

“If you don’t get off of me now, we’re going to have our first time be on my kitchen floor. I would personally rather it be on the bed, but I don’t know how much longer I can resist you, honey.” He spoke in a thick, growly voice.

He wanted bed? Why? This was fine. This was good. His voice was luxurious, deep, rolling, commanding. Eteri’s ears flicked low against the back of my her and ignoring his warmings, she nipped at his neck again.