Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)

My vote was Choking was Intended. There's smut in them thar hills!

I blinked and looked at the roses that had been pressed into my hands. Aside from their mangling at the hands of my energetic love interest, the roses seemed a bit, ah, off. Their thorns hadn't been properly plucked, so as I took them into my hands I felt several sharp stabs in the palms of my hands. I would have said something about it - if it wasn't for the expression of sheer joy on Eteri’s face at bringing these to me. So I took them and carefully arranged them, trying to avoid stabbing myself any more, and moved over to kiss her forehead.

“You were a very good girl, honey.” My voice was soft as I whispered into her ear before I straightened up.

“Yes! Only the costing 12 gold!” I froze, and my smile became more of a rictus than an actual happy expression. I took a slow breath, as the smile became a tad more brittle than before.

“Wow, that sure sounds like you did good. Honey, can you show me to where you got these flowers? I need to thank the person who prepared them for you.” one hand reached up and casually stroked her head as I kept my breathing even.

I would have been content to let it go, except that ripping Eteri off that badly showed a level of greed I did not care to have hanging around my store.

Eteri shook her head and pressed her finger to her lips. “Is hush. These specials. NO know where get.” She stepped to the side and looped her hand into my free hand and gave me a large grin when I stared at her steadily for a minute before shaking my head slowly. If I wanted to I could just follow the route of crushed petals that she had left behind, and use that to find where she got them.

But she seemed so absolutely thrilled to have gotten me something special that I could not find it in my heart to force her to take me where ever it was that she had gotten. So, I sighed and let her have her way, as she gently tugged on my hand, dragging me back towards the shop.

OH well I could use them for some rose hip petal tea, use their flavor to hide the taste of a new little drug I had decided to try out. I had already test it on myself, thankfully why Eteri wasn't around, and had found myself utterly ravenous for sex. So, the question was, would the aphrodisiac work on a nekojin like it did on a human? Only one way to find out.

I was glad I had taken the day off as I locked the door behind me, and Eteri bounced into the back, smiling over her shoulder at me before disappearing from sight for a moment. I knew exactly what she was going to do - change into nothing more than a bra and panties, if even that much - wearing clothes bothered her, and the less she had on the better in her mind.

In my mind as well, I couldn't deny. Watching her bounce around the store in any state of dress had definitely been working to improve my mood as of late. So, as she went to change, I heated up some of the aphrodisiac,and crushed up the rose petals and dropped them in. Now, time to see how a nekojin reacted to a sexual stimulant.

This couldn't go bad, right?
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “What!? What do!?” Eteri said startled as she felt small creeping tendrils tickle her legs. The Nekojin feverishly swung her legs side to side in an attempt to shake them off but they instead just wrapped around her. If Nevin hadn’t done the exact same thing to her arm seconds before Eteri would’ve jumped up screaming about spiders. Instead….instead… she had to deal with a tickling sensation that made her feel a little antsy. Eteri quickly grabbed the menu and hid her face behind it. She was red, and her lips had opened to small parted breaths. She couldn’t look at him right now. A small mewl came from her and she tried to reposition herself and attempt to jiggle off his advances one last time. “Why do?” She groaned.

“Do what Honey? You have to be more specific.“

Eteri grumbled as she glared at him from over the menu. “Why do the tickles?” Nevin had some of them squirm a bit further forward, pressing against her, and she let out another groan and a squeak.

“I love those sounds, and you took a lot of fun in making me blush. It’s only fair I return the favor, right Honey?” He grinned over the top of his menu at her. “But don’t be too loud, don’t want other people to get the wrong - well, the right - impression.”

Her eyes widened at the realisation at what he was doing, well - what he could possibly be doing. “You!” She accused as she pointed a finger at him, slamming the menu down on the table. The Tendrils began to curl around themselves forming larger ones as they began to poke and prod at her underwear, the smaller ones already finding their way in. “S-stop…” Eteri mumbled as she shoved her hands in her lap, trying to pin the threads down.

“Do you really want me to, honey?” His voice was soft and things stilled, giving her a moment to recover. His eyes were locked onto hers, watching carefully.

For a moment, Eteri wanted to tell him yes. Stop, that was so much better. But it wasn’t. Her body felt heated and she wanted to be touched, maybe not exactly by his strange creepy tendrils but they’d do for now. Eteri mumbled as she loosened her grip on them and sat her shaking hands back on top of the table. She gave a grumble. She didn’t normally feel this worked up.

Nevin seemed all too pleased with himself as he leaned back in the chair and signalled the wait staff. “Let’s play a game. You stay as quiet as possible...and I will reward you later.”

“G-ghh….” Eteri bit her lip to avoid giving out a startled cry as more tendrils found their way into her underwear and started to rub themselves against her entrance.

“You’re already so wet honey.” Nevin waved a finger back and forward. “Tut, tut. You won’t win at this rate.”
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul