Threaded View

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat
    Some very minor bunnies in this post, Ill edit if its not acceptable.
    Suddenly the demon leaped at Ioder like a wounded animal backed into a corner and out of options. The half elf smirked as his opponent dawned himself in a hard exterior layer of armor, a variation of his own technique. He knew its weaknesses and knew how to beat the damned bastered of the Tular Plains. The key was overwhelming concentrated force, something Ioder had in abundance with his enchanted blades.

“Nice Try!” he screamed forcing the black haze-like smokes surrounding him to condense itself in front of Ioder’s mid-section. It formed an oval shield of black steel blocking Nosdyn’s best efforts and killing his momentum. In truth Ioder was happy the demon attacked him in a final assault, the next time they fight he will be stronger and more equipped. With his golden eyes Ioder watched as the blue skinned demon gazed eyes wide up at him.

For a moment the entire world had stopped, as if nothing else in the world mattered but them.

You fought hard, Ioder’s battle spirit cried out to Nosdyn. any ordinary fighter would be dead at your feet right now. For that you have my respect and the honor that comes with that. The two combatants shared this space for a few moments more.

Aye, his own battle spirit spoke back.

You and I are very similar you know, Ioder started.

Hows that?

I too am from the realms of Hadia. I, Ioder Horvat, am the sworn enforcer and hand to the demon lord Ignatius,He was sure Nosdyn had some understanding what that meant. They were enemies only in this citadel. A long pause overcame them as they both watched each other frozen in time. Are you ready?

Bring it.

In an instant everything rushed back to life as Nosdyn hit hard on with Ioder’s conjured ward and Ioder brandishing both his overwhelming brutal swords in either hand. As the half elf’s magics halted the demon Ioder took the opportunity and swiftly brought his weapons down aiming to skewer Nosdyn in both of his collar bones. If his swords should land this would be a fatal blow as swords both have the ability to pierce the hardest of titanium.
    Last edited by Ioder_Horvat; 12-26-2017 at 08:38 AM.