It was a clean hit, the purple laser of Nosdyn’s saber staff struck true, skewing Ioder though the right side of his lower abdomen. The half-elf yelped in pain as his enemy penetrated straight though a portion of his conjured armor and into his flesh. From what he could tell his blade had punctured about four inches into his abs and tore at his flesh on its exit. His armor had stopped the blade from causing any fatal wounds but the pain almost seemed unreal. Coupled with the unbridled sense of fear that had seemingly taken over Ioder wavered as he shuffled a pace backward.

This wasn’t enough to take him down, Ioder had faced death before and proudly spat in his face. This demon was no different and Ioder knew he had to get serious. With his left hand he unlatched the hilt of his second blade. In a flurry of movements Ioder was now duel-wielding his legendary blades readied to launch himself back into action. Helfa, The Dragon Finger, was Ioder’s secret weapon. It was a blade crafted from the finest of ancient dragon bone imbued with the magics of old. And Alessia, his masterwork katana, a most faithful ally. His opal blade was said to be the sharpest sword in all the lands.

“I’m glad I can show you a good time brute.” He yelled as he leapt through the air high above Nosdyn’s head. Ioder had a secret he wondered how long it would take the demon to catch on. The tip of Helfa began to glow brightly as Ioder primed its ancient magic. Upon his landing in the space behind the demon Ioder twisted his form violently becoming a virtual cyclone of steel and death. In this moment the end of his ancient blade started to flash violently like a strobe light hopefully blinding his opponent and ensuring his deadly attack.

“If you can keep fighting after this than I’ll show you my true power.” The crimson haired half-elf cried attacking.