The day continued to role by smoothly. Customers came in and out. Business was good, Felicity was happy to serve.

Trouble was bound to take place sometime, however. As the girl sipped at yet another mug of hot cocoa, a knock was heard on the door. The teen abruptly looked up, a nice chocolate mustache under her nose. There, standing at the door, an humbly dressed elf walked through with a clipboard.

"Excuse me, miss?"

Felicity wiped the chocolate off with an embarrassed smile, "Good evening, sir. How may I help you?"

The blond elf straightened his brown cap as he looked down at the clipboard, "Uh, is Daisuke Toivonen available?"

Felicity frowned, placing her cup on the counter, "Apologies, but no. I-"

She stopped talking when the man turned to the side, looking outside a window with frustration.

"... Uh, I can help you, sir-"

"-Nobody told me he was out." The man sighed with disappointment.

"Well, what do you need?" Felicity tried to sound soft.

"It's just a shipment of mooseroot."

Felicity started to walk around the counter, "I can easily-"

"-It was meant to be Mr. Toivonen." He slapped the clipboard in frustration.

Felicity took a step back, the floorboards moaning. "But... I can help."

He shook his head, turning to leave, "I'll just come back on my next roundabout. Tell your boss to let his suppliers know about necessary changes ahead of time.

Felicity could only extend her hand. Confusion and misunderstanding flooded her mind, as well as shocked offensive. The bell rang, signifying his departure.