Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity looked up from mixing two ingredients with curiosity as a little girl raced in and hugged Nevin's legs. A bright smiled crossed her face as she squealed, "AW, IT'S A CUTE LITTLE NEKO KITTE-"

Then mommy neko came in and started shouting at the kid. As she as Nevin exchanged hello's, Felicity raised an eyebrow. How coincidental of a previous acquaintance of Nevin's to come on in - by accident! Still, the amused teen fondly rolled her eyed and continued to mix the herbs.

"Adorable kid!" She piped before remembering that said kid had apparently done a no-no, "I mean, I have paddles and a back shed if you need it, mommy Rainee..."

As Felicity looked back down to the mixing bowl, letting the costumers converse, curiosities sprung into her mind. As a pre-teen growing up in Corone, she had heard stories of the mountain people of the isolated mountains of the Akashima region. She heard tales of human-cat hybridizations, but never met any until this moment. Even as a half-neanderthal hailing from Eiskalt herself, other humanoid species intrigued her. She could not help but catch the woman and child's kitty ears from the corner of her eyes. This whole thing was rather adorable.

Maintaining politeness and the skills of a cashier, she still tried to keep to herself. Felicity poured her mixture into a small pan. She then turned towards to back to take the medicine to the coolent device. After the liquid would quickly reach its freezing temperature, Felicity would put small doses of the mixture into capsules for consumption.

Several seconds after she entered the swinging doors, she came back out again. She re-tightened her apron and started to clean up the remaining mess on the counter. She could not less a mess remain with people in the shop! As she worked, Nevin and this Rainee's conversation continued.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-09-2017 at 10:27 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.