Nevin laughed and shook his head before heading to pull his shirt on once he had done that, he looked down at the spread out sheet. “We can come back for this.” He pulled on his boots then gave Eteri a grin. “Let's go.”

She huffed and picked up the sheet, only to tie it around her shoulders in a sort of …. Mock cape. “No leave behind anything. Bad for...for…” Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips moved in the cute way that tehy did when Nevin knew she was trying to translate something in her head.

“The Environment?”

“Yes” She said with a nod then a small glare in his direction. Nevin laughed.

“I didn't mean we would leave it. I meant we would come back and get it after looking at the stars. But alright.” He shook his head and gestured. “Lead the way, beloved.” She gave him a nod and a smile and bounded forward, showing that same energetic self that he first met.

He followed after her as she led the way onto the rocks near the river. There was a moment of pause when she launched herself across from one rock, landing on the other side with ease. Nevin stared for a minute, then shrugged. Under his pants his threads thickened, boosting him as he took a few running steps before leaping over - and hurtling right past Eteri, catching a foot on the rock, and tumbling end over end.

He heard clapping from behind him, Eteri was impressed, or amused...either way she was brimming with bright laughter. Nevin grumbled as he sat up, brushing dirt and detritus from his hair. It was then that he realized he hadn't tied his hair back up, and he frowned.

“Well, bother.” He stood up and shook his head. “We don't have to jump any more rivers, do we?”

“No.” She said as she stood over him, offering a hand to help him up. “Like hair down. Make you handsome.” Nevin stared at her, his mouth open slightly in shock. He reached up and touched his hair for a second, then he tugged on it, as if testing.

“Huh. I am awake. I.. Guess I should keep my hair down more then.” She had said she liked the way he looked, and if there was something he could do to improve that, he would. “I will have to tie it back when I'm working, though.” He warned, though there was a definite lack of force to it.

Then he shook himself. “Alright, lead on my dear. Up, I think?”

She lead them up the cliffside, effortlessly pulling herself up. Nevin noticed the slight forearm muscles she had, why hadn’t he noticed that about her? He grinned as they finallly reached the top. She breathed a sigh, wiping her brow.

Taking several steps ahead of him she held her arms out wide. “Tadaa! Lights above and below”

Nevin stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her, holding her against him as he looked out. Above them the stars shone brightly in the sky, a twinkling panorama of bright dots against the black of the night. Below, in the distance, lay Radasanth. The city was alight with activity, though they were far enough not to see the people. His hold on her tightened, pressing her against him more.

“Beautiful. Thank you, my love.” His voice was soft as he stood there staring out. She had bulldozed her way into his life, but now? He wouldn't have it any other way.

“Nevin….” her soft voice broke his serene thoughts.

“Yes?”

“I love you too.” Her words were spoken slowly, and carefully, and with far more articulaton than she had in the past. He could imagine her sitting up at night, rehearsing the lines. “I...do not wanting to see you hurt. I will protect you. Your happiness.” He was still for a long moment, then stepped back so he could turn her around and looked into her eyes intently, staring, studying her.

“You are my happiness, Eteri. I was living life peacefully before you. I had moments where I was happy, and moments where I was sad. Being upbeat and happy consistently like I am with you? That didn't happen. I've been.. alone for so long I forgot what it was like not to be lonely. Friends are good but there is a hole that..” It seemed even he struggled to find the words to express how he felt. Instead he gave up and pulled her tight against him.