Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    The creek was a stunning place, the warmth of summer still clung to the lower south lands. The creek was long and narrow but opened up into a lake that had a small waterfall. The sound was so serene and the sight breath taking. Slowly I made my way toward the mouth of the lake. I slipped off my boots the soft moss beneath my feet was welcoming.

A small sigh parted my lips as I slowly shimmied out my pants slipped out of my jacket. I carefully hung them on a nearby tree limb. Slowly I undid my corset, no I didn’t need the thing to help create curvature but I loved they way they looked. The only thing that was left was my shire shirt and lace undergarments.

Easily I slipped the shirt over my head and unclasped my bra, discarding my panties as well. I slowly undid my braid as my honey brown locks fell in waves down my back. The tendrils of silky hair stopped just above the two dimple in my lower back.

Tossing a look back towards my companion, “watch my back?” There was a choked cough, and a loud affirmative. He was definitely looking at me, and his eyes were trained on me. “Taking the term literally then,” I winked playfully at him. He nodded, but seemed almost unaware of the action.

The water at first was cold, it took me by surprise causing me to gasp. Slowly I swan towards the waterfall. The water beat down on my muscles that were sore from shifting. Tell him to come join us, he has blood from the fight as well. Nikita had a smile on as she spoke the offer to me. She wasn’t lying he had blood on him. We looked for love the first time Cammy now just give into the lust. Nikita purred softly, a dull ache fired up between my thighs.

I stepped out from under the waterfall my hands squeezed out some water, wiped my face. “Come join me? There is nothing near us for miles.” I tapped my ears as if to show I had been listening. The man blinked, once, then looked around, his brow furrow in. He gave a shrug then slowly started to walk into the water.

“Stop,” I shook my head laughing softly. “Take off your gear or it will get water logged,” I rolled my eyes at his daftness.The man paused, boots in the water and stared at me. It was like he knew the words, but couldn't process what they meant.

“Take off - remove? But-right. You said no one around for miles.” He frowned softly, as if trying to decide something. Then he finally gave a light shrug and began removing his gear. First came the heavy cloak he had on, shucking it to one side, then off came a layer of chain mail beneath it. Then he peeled off the tunic, revealing a heavily scarred muscular form. The upper garments were stacked up - for easy return to his form it seemed - and then he slowly slid off his leggings and boots, showing that his legs were equally scarred. He set the boots and pants down, then stood there a moment in his underwear.

Then he gave another shrug and removed it, his cock dangling between his legs before he strode into the water. He stumbled a bit as it reached his waist. “Ah. Cold. Very, cold.” He frowned.

I let out a whistle as he made his way into the water. Small giggles rolled from my lips, “it’s from the Earth what do you expect.” I teased him as I made my way back towards the waterfall. Tossing back a look over my shoulder at him. “You coming?”
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 12-13-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.