I wanted him. It had been too long without him. Ok...it had only been a day - but I felt different. I felt fantastic. A rolling energy that buzzed within me. And it - no I wanted to share that with Nevin. I wanted him to feel the same rolling energy I did. I wanted him to feel the pulsing inside and I so badly wanted to taste him.

I lapped at his wound and tried to climb back on top of him despite his protests. “Eter- please…”

I grinned. “Want share what feel with you. You no want?” I asked as I tore at his clothes. He let out a sound that was like a moan and a whimper - frustration and desire sounded so wonderful. And the way he was jutting up - oh, he wanted it too. He wanted very bad. But - he lifted me away, using his threads, as his chest heaved and his eyes flickered with hunger.

“I want, love. I want so bad it hurts not to take you. But we need to figure this out, and you need to settle your new soul first.” Even as he spoke, I could see his body trembling. I just had to keep pushing his buttons, drive him over the edge. Make him loose it.

“Okay.” I said as I sat back down beside him. He breathed a sigh of relief. “What talk about?” I asked, tail flicking wildly side to side. He seemed hesitant, watching me, but he took a deep breath.

“The soul, your soul. It used to be Pode’s. Now - now, you seem to want to take my magic, which has been tainted by hers. I - Eteri, I don't want to risk you being hurt or losing you.”

It made sense.I could feel a satisfied feeling from deep within me. I think he was sorta right. Except, I didn’t really want to take his magic. Did? I tilted my head. “Take...magic? No.” I crawled up to him carefully placing myself in his lap. Carefully not wriggling. Not yet… I stared at his dark eyes.

“No? Then, what?” His voice was strained, but stable, focused. “Remember love. If it is hard to explain in tradespeak, use Akashiman.” He was clearly trying to avoid thinking about where I was sitting.

<” I like the feel...of it against me…”> I said in a low pur as I traced the lines of his skin. They reacted and thin tendrils rose up out of them. He made a sound that was between strained and shocked and I loved it. I carefully pulled them together. <”Why are you reacting that way? Does me playing with these turn you on?”> I asked as I lifted my eyes to his. <”Did you want me to let go?”>

His eyes were wide, but unfocused. His chest rose and fell. He trembled beneath me, and that strained sound again, so pleasing to my ears. His threads did not leave my hand though. He coughed - and then those eyes focused on me.

“So - so. Just being near satiates you, you don't actually want to take it from me.” Oh, it seemed like it was hard for him to speak. And he hadn't answered my questions.

I grinned. That meant that he did. I shifted, pressing down on him. Yes. I felt it. <”Yes...I don’t want to take it from you. I want to see it grow inside of you. I want us both to feel this amazing. Always…”>

Nevin froze, staring as his lust addled mind tried to process what I had said. His eyes widened and he started to open his mouth to speak -

I lifted the threads to my cheek and rubbed them against me, then, I started licking them. This..this was better than his blood. They practically dripped of that same buzzing magic I wanted. That same strange thrumming sensation. Yes. This was good. Nevin let out a very strangled noise, and as my tongue dragged across his threads his hips rolled and his eyes fluttered for a moment.

I loved Nevin.

And I knew he loved me too…

And we complimented each other so very well...didn’t we?