Thinking the matter sorted he pulled away and leaned heavily against the wall, moving himself along it by feel. He knew the room that he had slept on was nearby, and it had had a rather interesting design carved on the front. While he wasn't really opening his eyes that much, his sense of touch was not making his head scream in agony, so finding his room by feel shouldn't make him want to just curl up in a ball for a bit.

Finding the room and getting inside into some nice, quiet dark seemed like a very, very good proposition to Nevin right about then. After he had recuperated, then he would be able to figure out what was going on more certainly, find out what it was that Vitruvion had - wait, he was here, so the god had probably been saying he was permitted to rest here a bit longer, he doubted Stare would have just intercepted him and brought him upstairs without that individual’s permission. Feeling satisfied about his deduction, Nevin pushed it from his mind, and instead focused on finding the door that he had slept behind… Was it really only just last night? Goodness.

Gently she caught with him, catching her arms back around his, sighing. “You're absolutely ridiculous sometimes you know. You and all men,” she rolled her eyes. “You're like my brother Avin. He would get so drunk on the Wanderer's beer that we needed to carry him home on a stretcher, Akka and I.” A faint smile came to her eyes of that good memory. “Sometimes I miss my family, my brother's more than anything. Ah here we are l.”

They were at an ornate form of door, commonly known as the guest bedroom one, with carvings of the familiar owl in ivy. It was furthest from hers laterally, but she turned him around and pointed in the direction of her room once more, and said, “You go all the way around okay?” before turning him around again.

Carefully she opened the door and supported him inside. She took him as far as she dared, and sort of nudged him the last foot to the bed.

The bed looked so very soft and inviting, and when Stare gave him a nudge, the redhead just slumped forward and collapsed onto the bed, like a puppet with its strings cut. He let out a long, deep breath into the folds of the duvet, his body almost visibly deflating as he forced his body to relax. There was a pause, and then he rolled his head to one side, just enough that his face wasn't buried in the blankets and his mouth was exposed. His voice was soft as he spoke, and there was a strange tone to it.

“So I'm like your brother? I think.. I think I would have liked having a sister like you.” He seemed a bit unsure about that though, like there was something about the statement that bothered him. When he spoke again it was almost entirely to himself, so soft that it might have easily been missed.

“Did… Did I have a sister?” that was odd. He hadn't thought about it before, but he couldn't remember what his family was like. He remembered Salvar, remembered it being so cold, remembered wanting to be an Alchemist… So why couldn't he remember his parent’s faces? Or if he had a sister or not? Wasn't that kind of thing incredibly important?

He tried to turn his head more towards Stare, but - but moving, actually moving to look in another direction, made his headache fiercely and he gave that up for a lost cause quickly. “Family is important. But friends can be the family you choose, right?” Unfortunately, whether or not Stare replied to him - or had even heard him - was lost to Nevin, as his body finally got fed up with him and shut him down, making him pass out on the bed.