Sweet Crimson if she did not stop calling me master soon I was going to have her give me a blowjob. I might do it anyway - her gentle, steady cleaning had driven me wild. Her mouth at least would not be sore like her tight slit or tighter ass, and I didn't want to actually hurt her.

Thankfully. The man on the carriage rapped the window with a cane, drawing our attention. “Oi. Storm is brewing. We’re stopping at an inn, I'm not risking these roads in a storm.” I blinked - and then hurriedly dragged our clothes on with my threads, and held my torn clothes shut. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it back from my face.

“OK. We are continuing this in the inn.” I growled out. It didn't take long after that for them to roll to a stop - and the two lovers, and the carriage driver, hurried inside, just barely beating the fall of rain. I paid for a room for us, and headed upstairs to the room. I closed the door, locking it behind me. I sat down on the bed, and watched as my clothes fell apart. Eteri smirked wide, and slipped from her clothes.

“Master?” She tilted her head to the side. “What wrong?” There was a slight pause, “Master…” Was she doing this on purpose? From the way her eyes were trained on my shaft, watching it bounce as that damned word sent a shiver off pleasure down my spine - oh she knew what she was doing. “Master…” Dammit woman.

“Nothing is wrong, Pet. Come here.” I growled out the command as I stared at her. She liked me in control then she was going to have to deal with the results.

She crawled over to me, on all fours. Her ass waggling in the air before she sat comfortably between my legs. “Hey. Master - what did it feel like...when you did this?” She pointed to the pinprick between her breasts. “Detail?” I let out a throaty groan and buried my fingers in her hair.
“I'll answer you Pet. But you need to do something first. My cock needs some tender attention with your mouth.”

The way her eyes lit up, the way her smile widened. It sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine. I didn’t have to tell her twice as she leaned down and wrapped her mouth around me. Hungry little murmurs came from her as she worked my shaft with her rough tongue, it curled around me and slid up and down. Then, she started bobbing her head up and down. I let out a loud groan, and started running my fingers through her hair.

“Fuck, Pet. Good girl. OK. OK.” I took a deep breath, trying not to think about the loving worship she was giving me. “when I drank - gehh- when I drained your blood, it felt like” She was determined, I had to give her that much. She was working furiously, tongue scraping and swiping along the length of my shaft with hungry abandon. “It felt like liquid honey in my mouth, sunshine on my skin and filling me. You really are my light.”

I glanced down and noticed her own hand had shifted down between her legs. The other had gently began to massage my balls, rolling them gently in the palm of her hand. How the crimson did this woman think she was bad at sex? She paused, kissing the tip of my cock before looking up at me. “Can do again. Anytime. Master.” She purred before pressing her lips over me again, oh Crimson...she was now sucking. I tightened my hands in her hair. I was still more sensitive, close to the edge from my last orgasm. If she kept this up I'd fill her mouth soon. To try to buy myself time I spoke.

“Wha-what about you, Pet. How did it feel for you?” Hopefully, not painful. But to answer she would have to stop sucking.

She lifted her head, and licked her lips. I gave a sigh of relief, but groaned in pleasure torment as she lifted herself up and pressed herself onto me. My hard cock slid right in. She was already twitching, sensitive. Her walls wet and tight around me. “Felt good.” She said, pressing her head to the crook of my neck as she began to buck her hips. “Felt...a-ahh..l-like...it was...right….felt strong...felt…” Whenever she wasn’t sure of a word, she switched to Akashiman. <”Felt Sensual and I wanted to feel it more. To feel you invade and take all that I am.”> She murmured into my ear. Still bucking into me.

Fuck - fuck. Fuck she felt good. I closed my eyes and tried to breath. She was overwhelming my senses, I needed a chance to recover so I could - wait. Taking some of blood before had relaxed the urge to cum before, at least for me. So as she rocked and rolled her hips, trying to bring me to completion again - I slid the needle-like thread into her wrist, where she could see it easily, then slowly began draining. That set her off. She gave a guttoral groan, one that made me grin in hungry approval. I reached up and pulled her down into a kiss to shut her up.

She moved harder, faster. Her claws digging into me as she groaned loudly into the kiss. The flow of warm honey sunshine did exactly what I had thought - it made me more stable, pushing me further back from blink of orgasm. I reached up - and ground my thumb against her clit. The same could not be said for her. She shivered violently and erupted into another scream of ecstasy. “M-Masterr….a.ah…..” She squirmed and writhed atop me.

I grinned - yes good so damn good! I loved to hear her scream for me. But - still not here. I had to take some medicine first before could - I took a deep breath, and lifted her shaking shivering form from my lap. She seemed bereft t the loss - until I lowered her head to my cock.

“Suck Pet. Suck me off and swallow.” I brushed my cock against her lips, letting the smell of our sex fill her nose. She obliged, hungrily licking me till I forced my shaft into her mouth. She sucked hard, with twice as much vigor as before. Crimson...where did this come from? Her head bobbed up and down, back and forth, twisting as her tongue wrapped and flicked around me. Again her hand came down to cradle my balls, rolling and hefting them, scraping her nails against my skin. If she wasn't careful I would start bucking. Then she hit it, once again she hit that sweet spot with her tongue, lapping at the pressure point just underneath the head of my cock. I couldn't help it - I started bucking and squirming in her hands.

Thankfully she withdrew her fingers as I started to writhe under her ministrations. Otherwise those nails might have slipped somewhere unintended and I wasn't sure how either of us would feel about that. She didn't seem to notice, her head frantically bobbing as she sucked hard. Crimson I was close again, and this time the warm honey sliding in my skin was not helping. I dropped my head back as I closed my eyes and clenched them to prevent them from rolling back in my head.

Her hands found their way back to my balls, her nails grazed against my backside and I froze as a particularly hard scrape of her tongue made my hips twitch backwards - and one finger pressed inside.