“Ragleaf?” Josh laughed so hard he choked on his scotch and nearly fell out of his chair. He watched casually as Storm morphed into some type of planar deity, clearing his throat with another sip of scotch. “I hate to go against the word of a celestial,” he said, “but ragleaf IS what they sell to schoolchildren. It’s not the same thing as Radasanthian Reefer, that’s like saying, I dunno, that the Serenti Softballers are the same thing as the Coronian Cannons. Just because they play the same sport, doesn’t put them in the same league.” The strange analogy to non existent teams of an unspecified sport broke like shattered stained glass and wafted away on the breeze coming through the Breaker-shaped hole in the wall.

“Poppycock,” Storm said. Every syllable he pronounced looked like a beautiful exploding firework. “There’s no WAY I got sold school children dope.”

Suddenly, and with great quickness of action and to the surprise of all present, with a hast most unbecoming of his previous decorum, the young server did appear at the head of the staircase. He did not bat an eye at the cats, nor cat a thigh at the bats. He nodded respectfully to Storm the shimmering celestial and bussed Breaker’s empty mushroom plate.

“Can I bring you anything else, sirs?” He asked, eyeing the hole in the wall. “A contractor, perhaps?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Screamed Shinsou, Josh, and Storm. They were frightened, to say the least, they were startled. In other words, the server had them by the goat hairs; he truly had crept up like a wily jack’o’the snares. Why, if he’d been carrying an Alerian repeater with adamantine armor-piercing bullets and wearing an antimatter suit, he might have just gotten the drop on the three heroes.

“C-c-cats…” Shinsou stammered lethargically, leaning on the table for support with his main arm and tucking the non main arm behind the other side of his bipedal abdomen. “He’s covered in cats!”

“Fucking RATS!” Storm cursed, “he’s being eaten by rats!”

“Snake ninjas!” Josh shuddered. “Why did it have to be snake ninjas???”

Despite all seeing different things, the powerful men all appeared petrified of the server, who stammered and stuttered for a second, his posture shifting in uncertainty and surprising agility, and then he turned and left, muttering something about getting a good tip.