Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    “Ride the snake,” Storm mumbled unconsciously, writhing gently on his back. “Ride it forever and to the moon.” Breaker and Shinsou had already awoken after the fall to Lornius proper which should have massively overkilled them. Perhaps it was the Telgradian’s latent magic that had saved them. Perhaps it was Breaker’s patron, Am’aleh the Thayne of the sea, who had sheltered them with her hand. Perhaps it was the luck of the Jake, who is a different character of mine. No one could say for sure.

Sadly, Attila had died. After waking up Storm wept bitter acidic tears of sorrow that supplanted the fresh soil and formed a calcified circle of rocks around the steed’s body. Not wanting to put any of the good horse to waste, the trio of heroes quickly built a fire and roasted the good horsemeat. Soon beautiful smells wafted from the fire, gorgeous tendrils of handsome odors that pleased the nostrils and tastebuds in many ways. Josh used a packet of salt he’d taken from the restaurant to spice the meat, and as the flames died down to banked coals, the feast began.

“I can’t,” Storm said, turning his head away from the crispy haunch Breaker passed him. “Attila was my faithful steed, my strong companion… my horsey horse!”

“Eat,” Josh said, his eyes swirling volcanic miasmas of whorly elucidating knowledge. “This way, Attila will be with you always. And it will give you the strength of a horse… but only if you are fighting another horse.”

“Breaker, you are bloody crazy.” Shinsou mumbled from where he was munching happily on a shank steak. “This may be some grade A top choice horsemeat, but it doesn’t bestow any special powers.”

“That is where you are wrong,” Breaker smiled. “The horse meat will not bestow YOU any special powers… but Storm had a bond of love forged with the creature. Some of its life essence will pass on to him in consumption.

“How do you know all this?” Storm asked, still hesitant to take a bite.

“I read the wiki,” Josh shrugged.
    Last edited by Breaker; 12-28-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."