Level completed: 59%, EXP required for next Level: 1,650
    Level completed: 59%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,650

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    I tilted my head to one side, blinking. I suppose she was right, but at the same time - I shook my head as we walked. “I've no care for being made to feel important. It matters not. I hunt, let others decide if what I do is grand or small.” I shrugged. “I am an eminently straight forward person.” I looked around as we got to a secluded part of the small town, and I leaned back against the wall, folding my arms over my chest.

Now that we were far enough away from the pub the faun turned to me. “We are looking for information to do with genetic testing. Research. That which changes a person. Perhaps you have heard about such things in your journeys?”

Genetic research? Testing? I blinked, slowly. “I do indeed have some information regarding that topic.” I said slowly. As I spoke, my hands dropped down to my sides and I pushed off of the wall. I was subtly bracing myself to react. “There is indeed a program here in Alerar focused on what you are seeking. But that is all I can tell you about the research, other than that there are no centers here. It is not my secret to give, other than its intended purpose is to create defenders. Subjects are… A different matter. Why do you ask?” Well now. This was going to be interesting in about half a moment, I think. I hadn't known anyone outside of the project had any clue of what was happening - and as far as I knew, no one should. This was supposed to be a rather clandestine activity by Aleraran scientists.

The faun’s tactics abruptly changed. One second she was casually watching the huntsman the next she was in his face.

“Where are these places?” she suddenly demanded. “What do they do? What people are they changing?” She pressed against his personal space, threatening to enter it.
    Last edited by Philomel; 12-27-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    Cruel and brutal are the blades for the Beast
    It's time to Carve and Clatter and Cleave.

A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.