“I've got fucking desires too damn it. I just fuckin’ ignore them because fuck relationships. They don't work til you're ready to set down and raise chilluns. So I fuck, use it as one more Goddamn tool because that's all it should be. That's why that kid in ya upsets me - kids are meant to be cherished, fuckin’ protected and raised, they're the damn future and shit. So yes. I'd fuck ya, but I won't because ya ain't interested. So when you're tired of me I'll just go jump into a cold river or somethin’ and kill the urge.” I slammed the bottle back down before answering her. My fingers were tight around the neck of the bottle. Fuck. Some high class courtesan trying to seduce me and I barely bat an eye. This masochistic little shit who was now my boss, she gets me revved up. Fuck this.

She stared at me, with those black and crimson eyes of hers. “Ya don’t wanna fuck me. You don’t stick your dick in crazy.” She muttered. “Yer not the only one with fuckin’ urges you fuckin’ midnight skinned shit. You think I wouldn’t fuck you? Do you have any idea how long its been? It’s not somethin’ I go lookin’ for. It’s not something I care about. But fuck…” She lowered her voice, her hand resting on her head. “Fuck…me ...” she breathed again, clearly frustrated.

“You also don't stick crazy in ya.” I warned. Gods. Fucking. Damn. It. Stop staring at me with those fucking eyes, woman. “And I jist know that if we did, ye’d be bleeding, a fuckin’ lot.” I growled out. I was trying my damndest not to look at her now, because with her blood dripping from her hand, and her other tangled in her hair - fuck, I just wanted to pin her to a wall with the Saw-Spear and see what fun we could get up to. Fuck. Fucking, fuck! She could give me back the memories I couldn't get to. Focus on that shit not on - not on how sweet her screams would sound.

“Sounds like a bloody good time to me.” She muttered. Her hand had fallen from her head and she pushed herself off the wall. Practically stumbling till her bloodied hand pressed against my chest. “You’re in my employ. You do as I fuckin’ say right? So what If I told you to do so?” my eyes shot down to the hand on my chest, which she was now slowly rubbing around, smearing her blood across my vest. I felt a snarl curl its way through my throat.

“If you tell me to fuck you. I'll fuckin’ do it. You'll get one damn chance to decide how you fuckin’ want it, and then live with it. I'll be a gentle little prick for you, I'll be a submissive little one for you - or I'll -

She interrupted thim. “Fuck no. Ugh.” She grumbled, clearly irritated at my words. “No. Ugh. What a fuckin’ turn off… I…” She shook her head. I bit down a growl - I wasn't fucking done.

“or if you keep fucking rubbing that blood on me I will -”

Then she spoke again, cutting me off, again. “Better idea. I’m too fuckin’ drunk and I ain’t interested in bangin you like this. Surprise me. Do it whenever, however - but none of that shit.” She tried to pull away but her feet stumbled. My hand shot out, grabbing her arm and squeezing it painfully tight. I drew her against me so she would not fall - and so my grip on her arm didn't show the others the pain it caused her.

“If I fucking initiate you are going to fucking bleed in the damn process. I won't fuckin care. Now sit your damn ass down while I work the alcohol out of my system.” I shoved her into the chair.

“I like to bleed…” she muttered as she obliged. This was my boss? Fuck. Fuck, I was going to end up either bleeding her dry - or fucking her bloody senseless while bleeding her dry. I turned and leaned over the chair, pressing into her space. I didn't care if other fuckers saw us right now. I was too drunk to care.

“Then I am going to fuckin’ string you up, cut you, and bleed you as I fuck your damn cunt. But not now. Not when you're too damn drunk to remember us talking.” I turned around and looked away from her. If I stopped watching her, then I wouldn't keep wanting to see how deep I had to cut to get through that black crap running across her skin. I felt a burning sensation on my upper leg where her hand had landed. It felt - almost good. Almost. I refused to say that it felt good.

“You need somethin?” I growled as I looked over my shoulder at her. She was swaying. She had drunk a little over half the bottle I was surprised she was coherent at all. I guess she drank too much too quickly and it was just now catching up to her. She lifted her head up. Her blackened eyes staring at me. Questioning me with a curious gaze. Now that I was this close I noticed the smallest sliver of gold around her eyes. Where her iris would be. So, she wasn't all gone.

“Why?” She asked, and I had a feeling it wasn’t about the degrading sex I had promised her.

“Fuck. Why what, Scarlet. Why do I not care that you're fucked up? Why do I not care that your hand is burning me? Which why?” I turned around and knelt down, putting my face on level with hers. “Ask. I'll tell ya if I can.”

She pulled her eyes away from mine and groaned. “Why try to redeem me?” Her head fell into my shoulder. “Why...not let me die?” There was a slight pause. “I’ll...uphold my end of the deal…you’ll have your hunts…” She pushed herself off of me.

“You want your memories back. I’ll do so but in return - you find a way to end me.”

“Why try to - because you ain't a fuckin’ beast. Sure you've probably done some fucked up shit. But I'm a fuckin’ Hunter. And I see that there's still somethin in ya begging for help. I might not be a guardian but ya need it.” Just as much as that poor dhampir kid did. “Why not let ya die? Same damn reason girl. Ya ain't a beast. Shits been done to you, and if that fucker is who you had to rely on, you ain't had a damn truly sympathetic shoulder in fuckin what, ages. And I'll have to figure out a way to end ya - in case ya do fall. So I can fulfill that promise for ya.”

There was a long silence from her and it made me confused as all hells.

A low rumbling laughter erupted from the woman, then a choking sound. Then….fuck.. Then she clambered ontop of me and pressed her lips to mine. Her mouth pried mine open and a liquid flooded in, followed by the ravenous lap of her tongue against mine. Did she just - did she just bite her fucking tongue to put her blood in my mouth? She fucking had!

She fucking had and it felt damn great and it fucking pissed me off. She pulled away, her tongue still raw and bloody from where she had bit herself, and red-stained drool connected our mouths. I opened my mouth to curse this bitch out - but she spoke first.

“You're… Nothing to me…” she collapsed against me. This - this damn - I - she fucking kissed me. I didn't care about sex, hell, I would fuck Philomel if she asked and I considered that woman fairly damn stubborn and stupid. But kisses? Kisses were fuckin’ for the people you loved.

“Damn right im nothin to you, I'm your fuckin’ Hunter. Fuckin’ Swiss army knife. Not someone you can kiss damn it. I'm not your damn love, and I ain't looking for one for decades.” Damn it she was out fucking cold. Drank until she fucking passed out. I scooped her up and she curled against me, her fingers curling into my shirt. No damn you, you don't get to try to be cute and vulnerable after you fucking kissed me. Damn bitch - fuck I couldn't just leave my boss in the middle of some shitty bar. I stormed out, kicking open the door, and headed for the actual inn where I had a room still reserved. I'd damn well set her up there and sleep by the fuckin’ door.

Her grip was fuckin’ strong for someone who was blackout drunk. “Dun leave…” The words that left her lips..were in a tone I’d never, ever have expected her to use. It begged, it was filled with emotion that I couldn’t place. It was hurt and it was...she was alone. I sighed.

“I ain't goin’ nowhere. You fuckin’ hired me. I'm your Hunter, dumb redhead.”