[MATURE CONTENT AHOY]

"... But then my fun would be over," Esmeralda said with a melodramatic grimace, sticking out her lower lip, "and we can't have that. Here now. Let me get you in position..." she grabbed the chain running down Alina's back and used it to flip the girl on her front, and then seized her hips and pulled with surprising strength so the dancer found herself with her face in the cushions and her rear high in the air. "That's better. You have such fine legs and buttocks... and I see that bushes grow in Fallien after all. We'll have to remove that of course... in due time. Your skin may be fine, but I like it with a supple sheen."

Alina could scarcely breath with her head buried in the pillows, but she could not move. Every part of her wanted to scream, to fight back, to roll over and dominate her aggressor. But the chains binding her were strong, and the paralyzing potion had yet to wear off. Perhaps once it did, she would be able to find a way to escape... until then, she could only endure the Bane's ministrations.

Esmeralda's weight left the bed, and her high-heeled footsteps clicked to a part of the room Alina had not had a chance to examine. Her mind raced as she wondered what could be housed there. More bindings? That would be problematic. She was not sure she could even escape the chains. Torture implements? Alina was not sure how much she could withstand. She had a high pain tolerance from years of combat training, but she had never been tortured... she tried to calm her thoughts, knowing that guessing what came next would not change the outcome. For the moment, she was completely at Esmeralda's mercy.

The high heels clicked back along the same path, and Esmeralda's weight returned to the edge of the bed. Alina mentally tensed like a coiled spring, preparing herself for whatever was to come.

A droplet of warm oil landed in the dimpled small of her back, and then another, and then a soft stream. Esmeralda's hands, fine and strong and also warm, rubbed the oil throughout Alina's back, and then over her ass and down her legs. The dancer wanted to shudder but she could only lay there like a bag of sand, accepting the treatment. The oil seeped into her skin and stoked the feeling of hot electricity like a bellows working a forge. She felt tingly all over, every part of her crying out to be touched in any way. Every part except her most secret places... Esmeralda saved those for last.

The Bane massaged a generous dollop of oil between Alina's buttocks while her other hand drifted to the lips of her kitty. She traced them gently, applying only a tiny amount of the salve, but still it set Alina's loins burning for pleasure. She began to sweat, feeling droplets bead in her armpits and on her brow and back. She had only lain with a few men back in Fallien, and never a woman. And certainly never anything like this. This was not how she wanted it... and yet, somehow it was. Her body betrayed her as she felt her kitty moisten.

And then she realized she had been able to move for the past five minutes, and hadn't even shifted her position.