Sweet mercy. She tasted damn good, and that flushed, desperate look in her eyes was driving me wild. I wanted to hurt her and please her. I ground my thumb against her clit, rolling it in a circle. My other hand shot up and intercepted her arm going for my neck, holding her back. Having my neck burned might be enough to stop me - and those delicious sounds from her mouth were too good to pass up.

Strange. Touching her hot sex didn't burn. That just encouraged me more, and I drove my fingers deeper inside of her, spreading and twisting them. It had been too long since I felt a woman’s heat, and it was intoxicating.

She was fighting me, every time I rolled my thumb over her clit she’d hiss another insult, another threat at me. She wrenched her hand down and I pressed it against the bed. She leaned forward and oh - oh my that allowed me to go deeper, so I did, curling my fingers further into her folds, scraping her with my nails. “I’ll make you bleed.” She hissed into my ear before turning her mouth to my neck. She bit down hard - with the intent to cause me pain to make me bleed to make me pull away from her.

But I had her trapped. It didn't work. I lifted, hard, pulling her body up with the fingers buried inside of her. Biting me - hadn't she learned that I relished that?

Scarlet groaned, a low satisfying sound. She rolled her hips into my hand. “I’ll fucking c-cuhhh cut you.” She hissed again. I smirked - then on the next pump of my fingers inwards, rammed a third finger in, twisting and jamming them deep inside of her. My thumb began scraping her clit back and forth, strumming it steadily with the rough pad of my thumb.

“That's it Dawn. Let it out for me.” I smirked, ignoring her threats. I knew she meant them of course. She was torn between outrage and desire here. I pumped my fingers faster and harder, grinding her clit with my thumb.

She wrenched her hand away from mine and pushed me, trying to force me back and away, fingernails dragging down into my flesh. My blood pooled down her fingers, she finally pried me out of her. Breathing heavily. Her body twitched from my touch. I slowly sat back, silver eyes watching her as she pressed forward. Pushing me down onto the bed as her nails drew sharp thick lines of vitae down my chest. I let out a low hiss at the sting of pain as my shirt shredded under her touch.

“What now?” I murmured, watching her. Shaking. Shivering. Maellable. Tempting.

“Y-you tell me.” She hissed, lifting her head so her eyes bore into mine. Rings of gold shone brilliantly against the black. “Or did you forget what I said?”

We talked, rather a lot. But - I smirked. Then I grabbed her ass with one hand, long fingers burying themselves hard into her flesh. With my other hand, I ripped open my trousers, letting my shaft spring free. Silver met gold as I pressed the flared head of my cock against her heat. “One chance to back out, dawn girl.” I murmured. A warning. A promise. I - fuck it. I wanted this. It had been too damn long. And she wanted, craved the pain.

I pressed her down over my thick shaft and eyed the contrast of our skin - god she fucking suited this. Her body felt good, it felt as though she was perfectly filled by me and the low satisfied growl that came from her - fuck. Why hadn’t she said anything?

Her body lowered as she arched her back. She pressed her head into the crook of my neck and her hips began to buck. I let her control the pace for a moment before I growled and wrapped my hands around her hips, my fingers digging into her ass. Fuck, even this felt goddamn wonderful. But now - I started to slam her down, lifting and slamming her down. This - this was painful. It was a sweet fucking pain though. I drove into her each time I brought her down, smashing our hips together.

I felt the tip of my cock press hard against her cervix, and fuck - if she wasn’t already carrying a child I felt the urge to just fill her up completely. With each hard hit she had tried to reign in her screams, i wanted it. I wanted that scream. But - she was a masochist. And I a sadist. I smirked - and I let one hand go, her body shaking as she got more control over the force of our thrusts. Her eyes flicked open, wide and focused on mine, as she felt the sharp tip of a blade press into the outside of her left thigh. Her hips rose up - then as they fell, the knife edge sliced through her, biting into her flesh. Her blood coursed down over my hips and legs as she ground against me, pain and pleasure shooting through her.

“F-Fuck…” She hissed, her eyes half lidded. “M-more…” Her hands dug back into my flesh, “Make me bleed.” She hissed. I smirked as I drove my cock hard into her, crashing against her cervix - and the knife glided up her back, cutting through the skin and the flesh there. If she wanted to bleed - she would bleed. Finally, she yeilded. She arched her back into the blade of the knife and gave a scream. One fueled by an intoxicating mix of pain and pleasure. She really was a masochist.

I let the knife fall away - as she moved, and I moved. Apparently fully in agreement, a tormented, unspoken agreement. She rolled off of me - and oh, that ached. Being denied this deep in, when she felt so fucking perfect around me. But - her scream had been what I sought. And she - well. I didn't know her damn reasoning. Most women would have gone mad trying to get off. I didn't know if she had, or hadn't, reached a climax there. So we laid there, side by side, bodies trembling and aroused. Fuck. Fuck, I wanted to flip over and choke her as I pounded her more.

“Fuck….” She swore, echoing my thoughts. “Fuck, fuck...fuck…” she pushed herself off the bed. “Fuck. I want to fucking….fuck…” She shook her head, “I want to get off, I want to fuckin-” She shook her head again, her hair swirling about.

I slowly sat up. I watched her, eyes dark with lust and hunger. If she wanted to keep going I would, I would drink in those screams as I fucked her into senselessness. But - I heard a ‘but’ coming.