Sweet moon above. This woman. This damn woman. She rips up the painful, painful memories of my past. Memories I had had locked away to protect myself. I held her tighter, taking comfort from her, now knowing exactly why it felt so right to have her laying against me. Because - I'd had someone sleeping with me for centuries. That was why I had never slept well alone. But even hookers didn't work to make me sleep better.

I felt her shift, her body gliding along mine as she pressed her head into the crook of my neck. I took a deep breath, breathing in her scent. Fuck. She smelled - warm. Alive. Good. Slowly, I began to speak. To reassure her.

“You know. This little session of pain and mindfuckery? It started because I just could not help it.” I waited.

“Help it?” I felt her shift her head up and her breath tickled the skin on my neck. Her hand slowly began stroking my chest, light fingers grazing the scars that marred my body. Every time she’d hit my hips she’d shift a little lower before shifting them back up again. She was trying to comfort me. I shifted, moving my hips to get to a more comfortable position..

“Yes. I couldn't help it help myself, I suppose. I wanted to kiss you. I tried to just kiss your hair. I figured that would be safe. Would be OK.” I chuckled. “Because the memory-lock and mnemonic command tried to keep me from kissing someone on the lips. That was the first one, the first kiss, I started. Which is what made that connection you noticed.” I slowly started rubbing her back as she trailed her nails along my chest.

“So without that lock you’re free to do anything with anyone.” Her words were spoken with a nonchalont air. As though she didn’t care, but she had said them - she was curious on where I was on the matter.

“Well. With who I want. I still consider kisses meant for someone special.” I rolled my shoulder. Not quite meeting her gaze. Because as far as the memory-Locked version of myself was concerned, there were two women who were important to him - and only one I had wanted to kiss. And she was laying on top of me now.

Her hand paused as it reached my girth and sat idly on it, warmth radiated from her hand. “Are you ok?” I drew in a breath to hide the groan.

“T-that depends on what you mean by OK, dawn girl..they - died. Nearly a hundred years ago. It's - number now that it would have been.” what I was not OK with, and eminently OK with at the same time, was where her hand was. But I was not going to bring it up and make her stop.

“Good.” she said and she squeezed tightly before lifting her hand up to my waist and wrapping it around me. “Good” She repeated, her other hand moving back up to cup my cheek, her thumb grazing the puffy skin under my eye.

“Just tonight. This is all yours. Just for tonight.” I - what? I turned my head down to look at her, silver eyes blinking. Was this confusion her way of getting back at me for all the confusion I had heaped on her before?

She caught my confusion. “This. Me. No questions. I won’t ask questions, I won’t think about tonight in any way other than face value. You don’t have to worry about anything. Except for what you need right now.”

It was….her way of comforting me, of letting me know that she wouldn’t use it against me. Her way of letting me know she wouldn’t think anything of the kiss or how I wanted to hold her - that…. That was meant to comfort me. Damn it. I wanted her to think of the kiss. That was what I had tried to tell her. I pulled her in closer, back up, and I pressed my forehead against hers. I let some of the frustration I felt into my voice as I growled.

“I thought I'd already gotten my one for tonight?” I wanted to kiss her again. To claim those lips, to - to “.. Flip you over and forget about the past…” fuck. I hadn't meant to say that out loud.

She shifted and I thought she was going to move away, instead she rolled over, just as I had asked. I paused for only a moment - then I moved above her, staring into her eyes. She didn't seem to notice but the silver glow from my eyes was being matched with a golden one from hers. I studied her for a moment - and I couldn't tell how she felt about this. But - I knew what she had considered tempting before. I braced myself up with my left arm - and my right curled around her throat, fingernails digging into her skin as I slowly cut off her air supply. As her eyes rolled into the back of her head and the traces of a moan left her lips, I slowly pressed my cock into her. Testing at first, to make sure she was wet for me. If I had to make her bleed to lubricate this fuck, I would. There was a little resistance but she opened her legs wider, oh so willingly, and I sank in.

Fuck. Again she felt - perfectly fitted. Like this was welcoming me back. I tightened my nails and crimson crescents wells up under my fingers, and leaked down onto the bed. I finally bottomed out inside of her, the head of my cock grinding against the entrance to her cervix. I could feel her throat constrict and her tiny gasps of air. Music. I drew my hips back - then slammed forward, shaking the bed with the thrust. My grip on her throat tightened as she shook.

Her legs lifted to wrap around my waist and her hands feebly reached out to grip my forearms. Drool pooled at the corner of her lips and fell down her chin as she gasped for air.. I let go for a few moments, to let her breath - then leaned back down cutting off her air supply again as I drew my hips back and drove back down and in, bruising the flesh of both of our crotches as I fucked her with more force than people would enjoy. Normal people. She would probably love it if I fucked her hard enough, deep enough, to tear her cunt. Her groans echoed my thoughts. Even with the force she enjoyed it. She made pained whimpers but her body shook, rolling with waves of delight.

I gave her more. I shifted my weight, now pressing harder on her throat, blood welling and running down her skin as my nails dug in further. Holding my torso up with the hand crushing her airway, I used my other hand to grip her breast in one hand, twisting and hauling on it painfully, stretching it and digging my fingers into her skin, nails scratching deep. And another bruising, body shaking thrust of my cock inside of her, the head smashing against the deepest reaches of her body.