Fuck - I had not been expecting this. At this point I had almost begun to expect just more teasing and more denial, so the feeling of her hot mouth on me was - good, very, very good. Almost good enough to completely distract me from the blade being dragged along my skin. She was, I thought, trying to carve letters into me. I couldn’t make out the words - they were backwards to me - but it was an interesting pain, a new one. Not the pain of being cut - I’d experienced that before, in several different situations - but this, being written on, literally in my own blood? It was - new. Painful, and new.

And then she hummed again, and I had drop my head back against the pole. I couldn’t see what she was doing - each movement was only known to me when I felt it. My body shook as she slid her head back and forth, her tongue dancing up and down. Damn. Damn this was good. I didn’t want this to stop. I was at her mercy, what had become a rather rare occurrence for me. Most people I had been with in recent memory had wanted to experience my sadistic side, very few of them had wanted - tamer things. Or, to be in control. So this, this surrendering of control? Of -not even knowing what she was having me say to her? It was different. Exciting.

I groaned as she swirled her tongue around - and drove the blade in deeper, scoring something she had written. She was trying to balance the two, pleasure and pain, and doing it in an interesting way. But the pain was slowly overwhelming the pleasure - I had blood running freely down my torso from the stinging cuts, the letters carved into my flesh. I might have been worried, but I knew my healing would erase the scars within a few days, unless I tried to keep them fresh for long enough. Which - I didn’t think I would do. As immensely pleasurable as this was, it was for - oh what was she doing now? She had moved away a bit - and the cool air was actually sending tingles along my flesh. Above the impromptu blindfold, my eyebrows rose.

A particularly odd question then rang out. “Galari … how old are you? And you are from that place called Alerar, yes? You are a drow, and I know they are from there.”

And I could feel her hand resting on my member, but the knife had gone. At least the cold metal touch of it. She was somewhere in front of me, speaking, and her fingers began to idly massage my shaft.

My hips rolled slightly, craving more of that touch, and I shook my head slowly. I cleared my throat, trying to focus on the words. “I - uuuunnn - I have live for round eight hundred years, but becauuuse of an event my physical body was reset.” Fuck I could not keep these groans under control. It was maddening.

“I see,” her voice sounded impressed. “I am a little over three thousand and five hundred years. Unfortunately though over half of that has been-” she suddenly whacked me over the thigh with an open hand. I flinched, my body recoiling from the sudden, unexpected impact. “-spent in a cell deep under a city. I escaped a month ago.”

“I - only remembered most of my life recently.” I admitted slowly.

“I see,” she said, still perfectly calmly, her hands still massaging. Or at least one hand. The other - the one that had hit - had still not returned. “I used to be highly powerful, the guardian of a species. But then I was betrayed and sentenced to slavery and my powers stripped. They have just begun to return. Tell me more about your life you are just remembering.”

I had to admit, I was confused. Not sure where this interest in me had suddenly come from. I swallowed, and rolled my shoulders as best as I could in a shrug. “I - had a wife and child, together for most of that - fuck. Ah…. AhAh. Then the mage hunters found out about their magic and came to ‘rescue’ me. Didn't care that after hundreds of years together I probably already knew and didn't care.” I wouldn't say that it was my fault they learned, because I had told the wrong person about it. I already couldn't keep the bitterness from my words. “My last memory from that life is seeing my daughter dead in front of me, and my wife being gutted. She -” No. I didn't want to think about that tiny, still form. Fuck. Now I was crying. The final words came out in a rush.

“There was a flash of silver, and that's it.” I turned my head away from her. Not that it mattered, the blindfold was soaking up the tears already.