I blinked. It felt - nice? “My touching you does? Or was it a specific touch?” I felt my pulse quicken. Shit. Well looked like I had recovered enough to get hard over the blood stained woman in front of me. Now I just had to not let that actually get to me. I froze, and my eyes slid down.

Oh moon. That was that odd smell. I swallowed. The fluid repellent treatment on my mask had let her blood slip off, and I hadn't noticed as an odd scent was filling my nose. Shit. Was that why I was going along so easily with her asking me to pull the glass out? When I *knew* that it was a bad idea? I swallowed. Hopefully it had dissipated enough not to be a problem for me. But I didn't have her trained resistance to it.

“Both.” Came her reply. Come to think of it...she was being quite complacent herself. She did say she got a face full of it, and it could affect her albeit more slowly. Well. This night was going to be interesting. I swallowed again, my throat dry. I closed my eyes, and ran my hands up the back of her legs gently. They curved inwards, running along her inner thighs.

“I-I don't think you have any more glass in, not that I can see now. Tell me if you want anything else.” I worded it as a soft command. Testing. I let my hands pause. Just, not, touching. This was a bad idea. A terrible one. I wanted to taste her. I started to pull my hands away.

“Your warmth.” She replied almost instantly, then - her body stiffened. “I mean. Warmth in general. Its cold.”

“Dawn. Don't hide things from me, please. But - in.” I stood up and moved away, as much we I did not want to. I watched her climb into the bathtub - then my eyes widened.

She sighed and the words fell from her lips. Strained. “I like your touch and your warmth.” oh. Don't ask don't ask don-

“And me, I hope?” Fuck. I coughed, trying to cover up what I said. “Do you want me in with you?”

“Yeh. But I shouldn’t.” She looked up at me, pensive. “Yes.”

I slowly, cautiously removed my clothes. I winced as the fabric of my sleeve tugged on the still healing wounds on my arm - then used my ruined shirt to shop up the poison around the hole in my arm. I had ripped the stinger out, so now there was just, well, a hole. In the middle of my left forearm. It was odd. I had almost sensations coming from that spot, and feeling the odd emptiness was bizarre. I moved to the sink and rinsed the stone down, watching blood and poison swirl down the drain. There, now it would be safe for me to get in. I finished stripping and turned around to see dawn girl staring at me.

“What?”

“You’re handsome.” As she said those words her face turned away from me and she looked annoyed at herself.

“And you're beautiful. May I join you?” I tried to gloss over her statement, so she would stop thinking about it - and stop being upset with herself. She nodded in agreement. “Please join me.”

I climbed in, folding myself into the water. She was right - it was just a few degrees hotter than I would normally like. How the hell did she know that? I adjusted myself - and hoped she hadn't noticed the growing problem between my legs as I got in. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

“Alright. We’re both soaking. Talk to me dawn girl, what's on your mind?”

The words fell from her mouth like trickling water, beautiful pure and innocent words that she would never normally say. “You. I keep telling myself I need to not involve myself with you. You’re nothing. You’re just a hunter, a drow - but I’ve never felt so much strange and confusing things. I keep recalling that night. How amazing you felt inside me. How warm everything was. How much I miss feeling warmth like that. Then I tell myself no. I cannot have that. I shall not have that. I refuse to fall victum to another. But you’re making it so hard and-”

“Come here.” I spoke softly, interrupting her, opening my arms. She pressed herself straight into them, and her body, still slick with blood pressed against me. I coiled my arms around her, and I knew she could feel the erection pressing against her. “I don't want you to be my victim, dawn girl. I will give you this, whenever you ask. I will be what you want and need me to be. Your friend. An occasional lover - or more than occasional if you want. Your hunter.” I spoke softly into her hair, bending my head down to rest my face against the top of her crimson strands of hair.

“You just have to tell me what you want.”

“I want you.” Came her immediate response. “I feel safe with you. I feel satisfied when you force your will on me. I feel content around you. Like it just should be so.” I blinked. That was rather more than I expected her to say, even under the influence of this drug in our lungs. Had she even realized that I'd shucked off my face mask as useless? I swallowed. This was a terrible idea. I could stop this, now. I could have her move back to the other side of the tub, and stay there, safe from me. Or - I could not do that. I could keep her here, warm and in my lap where she felt she belonged.

“Dawn. As you have no doubt noticed by now, I am currently extremely physically - and emotionally - aroused. I'm going to leave the decision in your hands. You can return to your side of the tub - or you can lift up and reset, and take me in. We won't do more unless you want, but -” But just being inside of her would be a wonderful torment. “But you can have some of that warmth again.”

“I'd like that.” Her voice came as a strained growl and I felt her fingers curl into my legs. “fill me. Dominate me. Flay. It's a challenge.” I felt my eyes widen. How in the absolute hell did she know that name. I growled, matching the one from her - then lifted her up. A twist of my hips lined her properly, and I slammed her down, plunging straight into the furthest parts of her. The room lit up with a soft golden glow, leaking from between us, and the sight of it made me smile warmly - because she was using her healing far more freely than she had before. Either she really, really wanted this, or she was finding it easier to tap into the healthier aspects of her magic. Either way, it was good. Then -

Her cry was tantalizing, and it drove me mad. I had intended to just sit here in the bath with her, washing away the blood that covered us both. But then she had to go and call me that - and challenge me no less. So I complied. I obeyed. I lifted her up again, and pulled her back down, making her yelp again.

It was glorious to listen to her. I started pounding her, lifting her up and dropping her down, and I knew that her inner walls were taking a beating, stretching as I drove into her. To make things easier on her, I let her sit on me for a moment, and snaked one hand around her to rapidly, roughly, strum her clit in a fast, tight circle with my fingers. My left arm swept up her body, and curled around one of her breasts, roughly lifting it out of the water and squeezing it. She claimed that she didn't have an impressive set of tits - I argued that point and would as long as I lived. My fingers sank into the soft flesh, groping and squeezing, twisting and scraping with my nails. They fit her, and they were wonderful. “I happen to find these tits of yours amazing, ‘Ri. I always have.” I growled into her ear, then bent my head down to bite her neck hard.

She rolled her hips into mine and wrapped her arms around me, I felt the soft and gentle touch of her lips upon my neck then lower jaw. Before she could reach my lips I grined.

With a final pinch to her nipple, tugging on the sensitive little nub, I let my left arm drop back down to her hips. I flattened my right hand and began rubbing her clit back and forth. My grip on her left hip dug in, the fingers squeezing tight - and then I lifted her up with that hand, and slammed her back down. Her body shook with the force of the impact, and water splashed out of the tub. The head of my cock had been driven against her cervix on that thrust, and her back arched. I lifted her up and dropped her again before I spoke.

“This is yours any time you ask for it, Dawn girl. I won't lie to you and say I won't fuck other people - as much as I want it, you keep reminding me you aren't my wife. But,” I turned her head to me with my right hand, pulling it away from playing with her clit to do so. I kissed her, hard, driving my tongue into her mouth and exploring it. After a few moments I pulled back, staring into her eyes. They were ringed with brilliant bands of gold right now. “But if there is anyone you cannot stand the thought of me being with, tell me now, and I never will.” I started grinding her in a circle in my lap, my cock rolling around inside of her. It felt fantastic - just a little too tight, so I knew her body was being forced to stretch to accommodate me. A perfect fit. If I picked up the force much more I'd be tearing the inner walls. I wondered if I should - she seemed to enjoy the pain. I grinned - fuck it. She'd been getting horny from me scraping my nails against her bone. This would be right up her alley.

So I did while she was thinking. I lifted her up, and drove her back down, shifting my hips to drive my cock into her harder, and she screamed as I felt things shift, stretch - and tear, just a little. I smirked.

She stopped grinding into me, her breathing stilled and a name dripped from her lips with such vitriol it dimmed the soft glow on her body. “Philomel.”

“t-that hurts Hunter…”