Quote Originally Posted by Shinsou Vaan Osiris View Post
1. The absolute abolition of auto-scoring 65 for workshops
Althanas means a lot of things to different people. I'll tell you right now, from an ownership perspective, all I care about is activity. The trend of writing right now is for fun. Indeed, Lorenor showed me Valucre today and they have over 100 active members with no judgment system. We are cooler than them, offer more draws, yet are far behind in activity. Flexibility in writing is paramount to any choice I make for Althanas. You all might disagree, but that's why I see things how I do. Auto scoring of 65 in workshops was designed to get more people to use them, and it seems to have worked.
2. If number one is impossible, then this:

More workshop feedback.

Seriously, guys. If we ARE going to maintain the status quo, then let's make a solid effort to give the people who submit there with good intentions some actual feedback. Dirks has wanted for some time a policy whereby one member of staff is required to post at least one piece of feedback on each workshop, whoever it is. Let's do it, me included. I have no valid excuse (other than time, but who has that anyway) to not do it either.
I totally agree. We made workshop prizes ridiculous, yet no one (save a select few contribute). What can I do to change this. From a staffing end, I'll admit that it is still a goal to have at least one judge comment on a workshop, but resources are thin. If people aren't jumping at the bit to contribute to the workshop, I don't really find it suprising that no one is jumping at the bit to be a judge.

Also good stuff.