Hey, so I've been doing a bit of wiki work since I got back from TEH COLLEG, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in contributing a bit? I'm a-okay on getting relevant pages from oldwiki slowly edited up transferred one by one, but I'm running into some mindblocks trying to flesh out the ones that are... sparse.

Some pages that definitely need to be either created wholesale or expanded upon include both of the Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, and the Nekojin.

Some other stuff to note too! If anyone feels inspired to develop full-pages for any of the brief Bestiary entries, that'd be neato. I know that Gum had a lot of Dheathain stuff in oldwiki I haven't gotten to, also, that could be fitted into newwiki if anyone's interested enough in that before I get around to it. Also, Regions are also something I am not as well-versed in, and am a little afraid to touch, so anyone who'd like to get them set up is also way welcome to do so!

*wiki matriarch slinks out with a fistful of pages to work on in her hands*

P.S. HOLY SHIZZ it is cool how post text that mentions wiki pages automatically links to the wiki, makes things super easy to find when they're brought up, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee