Felicity only partially paid attention to the words crow-lady spoke as she stuffed her face with pancakes.

My friend Brer went missing about two days ago. He is a half-giant ... obviously from what I was saying, and would not disappear from anywhere without any good excuse. We share an employer."

A half-giant, yes. He went missing. Felicity chewed more slowly, the dark thoughts of this city’s troubles crossing her minds. A strict empire, many street gangs… the possibilities were wild. With how cold and calm headed Stare was, Felicity could not tell if he meant anything to her. Thus far, it seemed as if they were only fellow workers.

Felicity took a break from the pancakes. The teen rapidly cut her eggs and ate them with one hand. With the other, she shoved toast in her face. The woman continued.

”The barman said he got into some argument with a local gang. I do not know this city much, and apparently neither do you, but have you been here before? To this pub, I mean? Maybe you know the gang members accidentally?"

Having devoured her toast so fast she barely tasted it, Felicity grabbed the bacon and pushed it into her hungry jaws. The crisp, greasy perfection of pig meat was enough to put her in a trance. Instead, she listened. Their options were already narrowed to gangs that resided within the pub within this past week. The redhead had been here for a while, so she possibly could have crossed paths with them. This Brer, however, she could not remember.

"What do you do exactly?"

For the first time since her food was placed in front of her, she looked up. Potato continued to slide down the side of her face as her full mouth chewed ravagely. She had guzzled her food in lightning speed with zero thought of any manners. She put her food and fork down. She gulped what was in her mouth and hastily cleaned her mouth with a handkerchief.

What did she do, exactly?

Felicity took ahold of her tea again, but only held it in her hand. She did not lift it as she responded, “I’m actually a pharmacist, botanist, alchemist, whatever else. I make potions and pills, study plants and magic…” She leaned back against the wall again. Swiveling the tea, she continued, “I also tend to run around and, well, explore the world. I’ve been to Raiaera, Eiskalt, Dheathian…”

She chuckled reminiscently, “It’s fun!”

She then looked back to the crow. Suddenly, she remembered the task at hand. “But that’s not important. What is important – finding your partner.”

She swiped another strip of bacon and quickly took a bite, still trying to behave more formal.