The first thread I wrote with Godhand. The first Cell, and the very first iteration of the FQ, waaay back. When I read Elrundir the elf fight a super saiyan. The first time I ever was awarded with a Judge's Choice, after many years of fixing my writing by listening to the judges, changed things fundamentally for me. It's such a little thing, but it made years of work seem worth it, like I'd finally made something worth a shit.

But really? You. All of you. I was afloat in a world where people thought I was weird, where my stories were marginalized, where my ideas were considered trash. You all were happy to have me, and made me feel like an author, and not some guy with a character. I've known a few of you since we were teenagers, cutting our teeth on one paragraph posts with shitty grammar. You people are like family to me. And I've watched others of you grow into amazing writers. My true nostalgia comes from every moment I was let into something, allowed to add my ideas into your stories.