What do you find the most challenging when writing your character? Any aspect that you struggle with or find hard to do. Anything ranging from backstory to personality to their favorite food?

Ashla: She's so unoriginal, her backstory is so broken, she has so many plot holes, cliches, and mary sue esc problems... I'll try to find a way to save her character. She was the first character I ever made on this site, the character and the writer grew up together. I don't want to give up on her but she's sooooo baaaaaaaadddddddddddd! Also, I loved her first two outfits, but I could never settle on a look for her after that.
Felicity I absolutely love writing this character! She feels interesting and even original. The thing I majorly struggle with writing with her is her confrontational side and anger issues. Because I'm the complete opposite. I despise any and all forms of conflict. Even hearing yelling from across a room can upset me. So I've got a character who welcomes conflict and has temper tantrums, can easily bump heads with other characters, so... I can get really upset and defensive when writing my own character at times xD I also struggle to portray her anger and PTSD in a realistic, "accurate" light and balance her dark and light sides out.