I have been in severe dental pain for months and have been hacing a series of appointments, surguries, fillings, cleanings and more.
WHy?
Because a dentist approximately 5 years aback fucked up a bunch of routine fillings, and a root canal. That place has since shut down due to malpractise but still..

So not only myself, my fiance, but his dad have forked over a few thousand dollars already, and todays appointment, abunch of xrays and cleaning revealed that I need an extraction and to hae a titanium rod in my fuckin mouth with a fake tooth on it or some shit. I have to deal with that on Monday, thats going to cost $2900 and after that I still have work that needs to be done. I haven't slept for like 4 days because I have been in so much pain and all he could do for me today was give me antibiotics due to the inflammation in my mouth, and infections caused by that. all I want to do is have a single day where ssomething doesn't go wrong.

Nt only that but like; I try to be a really good housemate, I clean up after mself, I sweep and mop every other day if not every day because I have a cat, and I want to be cosniderate of the fur she sheds. I did filming for my yotuube channel yesterday, and I informed both my housemates of this, and that I had soeone helping me, they were aboth fine with it because they were working and I only film on days wehre I have the house to myself because well, I think that's fair. Why should they stay out of the kitchen becauseo f me?

Anyway. we had finished filming for the day, and my friend (who also does my editing and stuff) and I were chilling on the couch, now she had fallen asleep, she has had a very stressful time and had just come out to her parents as trans and it didn't go well, so she couldn't be at home, and wanted rest. she fell asleep on the couch next to me and so we were being quiet, watchign tv. I had cleaned everything from my channel too, so there was nothing around, no lighting left, no cables, no mics hanging from places, no dishes.

And he comes home, and walks into the kichen and goes "who is THIS?" I said "my friend, she's havinga nap. She helped me film today."
He's all "Uhm it would have been NICE to tell me someone was coming over."
I said "Yeh, I did tell you. I said something on Wednesday, on Friday, and on Saturday night to confirm."
he said "NO you said you were FILMING not having someone OVER."
I say "But....but Idid...."

He mumbled something and storms out the room.

So, me feeling like aboslolute shit, had to wake my friend and ask her to leave because I didn't want to cause issues with my housemate. I then hid in my room.

Now, Im not trying to villify him here, he probably had abad day at work, and no doubt forgot what I said multuple times, the other housemate (His girlfriend) even said she knows I told them both, because I kept telling them.

what irks me is that this is the SAME housemate who had an orgy in the lounge room, with as little notice as 'dont come into the kitchen/lounge for a while haha."
And honestly? I didnt mind to much, the only thing I did mind was that I couldn't make myself my usual hot drink before bed. Beyond that give a crap, its their house too and as long as they clean up afterward who cares? (And in his defence, he cleaned and desanitised everything like 4 times over at least.)

So like, what abouta little give? I don't complain about something like that at alll! And yet I get made to feel like shit because I had a friend fall asleep on the couch who was having a really bad time, because you weren't given 'appropriate warning' of me having someone over???

My entire mouth is on fire, Im tired and I have been crying for the past half hour. I am on a mix of medications and am taking clsoe to 6 pills a day for anxiety, pain meds, and antibiotics for this inflamation, technically I should not be mixing pain meds with this diazepam medication because it can cause severe issues but if I don't take pain meds I cna't function.

I have been cut back to oen shift a week at work, and I can't pay rent, or bills. My fiance has been covering for me, he says he's ok with it and I know he is, but the financial stress is an issue, I don't want to have to rely on him all the time. We hae a wedding soon on top of everything else we're paying. I'm trying to find other work, but even if I did have other work I wouldn't be able to work properly because of this constant dental pain, I can barely talk my mouth is swollen most the time. Half the time I am so out of it I don't know what time of day it is or what I am even doing.

my family is going through some issues which I wont repeat here but it honestly is making me fear for afamily members life and I am so stressed and concerned and worried and don't know what to do beyond what I have already tried doing by getting them to stay here, but even if I do get them to stay here Im worried about my houseamte who seems to get shitty and pissedd at the drop of a hat.

an ex friend is still spreading bullshit about me and its breaking my heart, by this point a lot of people are catching on - and are sort of calling her out on it, and yet that's still my fault somehow when she's getting caught out about blatantly lying about me. She's been saying that I ignored her at the recent con, and that I was being rude to her face (contradictory already?) and I was literally running the maid cafe all weekend, and when she was called out on it she got shitty and said "its tiffanys fault none of our mutual friends are talking to me anymore. she's spreading lies and rumours about me." And honestly? THE ONLY things I have said about her is how much i miss her and love her and how it breaks my heart we aren't talking anymore, because ther is NO way for me to contact her, she's blocked me on every social media, blocked my number, blocked everything, and claims taht I am the one who did that?? I unno, this stupid facebook memories thing is tearing me a new one because we were so close so every single day I am reminded of how much I miss her and I just cr whenever I think about it. I know she's toxic and I shouldn't give a toss, but its hard for me to just forget someone I loved so much.

and I honestly am at breaking point. I can't cope. I can't talk to people about it I can't talk to friends about it or family about it, and I am just at the end of my ropes.

Im so damn hungry and I can barely eat anything. When I do eat something I feel so sick I want to throw up, and sometimes do.

I'm so weak I can barely survive a day without getting dizzy and toppling over. Im sick of lying in bed hal the day because I can't physically cope.

I've tried talking to doctors about this
I've tried meditation/yoga
I have a number of herbal teas I enjoy and they help alleviate some things.

I try to think positive and stay positive. I try to keep a positive attitude online because I don't want to bother people. I try not to let things get to others but Im just

I can't anymore

i just cant