Scarlet had dragged furniture around the room. The movement clearly bothered her as she winced from the pain that ebbed from her abdomen, such an easy task clearly took more out of her than it should. She was still recovering from being forced to give an early birth, along with magicyte poisoning - one of her few but most dire weaknesses. With a bit of effort she had cleared up a side table and set two chairs on either side of it. Quaint. Cute. Intimate. Definitely not the words that would usually describe Scarlet, nor Madison.

Then again the redheaded assassin never expected to be sitting across from her former best friend, no, still best friend? She wasn't sure... regardless. She didn't expect to be sitting across from her nursing a cup of hot chocolate. "I used to keep a stash of Marshmellows on hand for you, but - you've been dead for several months. What happened in that time?" Scarlet sighed as she leaned back in the uncomfortable wrought iron chair. "What hasn't fuckin' happened? I don't know where to begin, and I know you hate my rants."

Madison cleared her throat. "Actually. I want to hear. All of it." Madison shifted her softly glowing eyes up to Scarlet. She was serious. Pensive, but serious.

Well.

That was new.

"I...well...Okay." Scarlet began, feeling equally as awkward as Madison. The assassin shifted her weight, looping her leg around the chair she shifted it closer toward the Briarheart. No longer were they sitting opposite each other, bu close enough that their shoulders touched. Scarlet never feared Madison. Not for a moment. Even when she was innocent, when they had first met - she had held nothing but respect, and curiosity for the plant woman.

Scarlet wasn't sure where to start, so she started just after Madisons death. How Scarlet had saught to end her own life, but no matter how hard she tried the child inside her would not allow it. That in a drunken mess of a night she bedded a powerful drow whom she had taken on as her personal Hunter. Scarlet smirked at how Madison almost spat out her drink when she explained exactly who hunter was. How he was close to a thousand years old, that she was his wife in a previous life.

Scarlet sighed, "I swear - silver hair, it must be a fettish for me at this point. I think the only man I've fucked that hasn't had silver hair was the Telgradian." She lifted her cup to take a deep drink of the sickly sweet hot chocolate. "So don't go dying your plant tendrils silver, I may just jump you next."

Madison stilled and set her own cup on the table with a heavy thud. Oh, that's right. She was very anti sex. Oops.