I lifted my hand to wipe the mess from my face but he caught my wrist and squeezed it tightly. “That stays right where it sits.” I glared at him, he gave me a smirk in response and squeezed my wrist tighter. I wasn’t sure if he had agreed to the game or not. I wasn’t sure if the potion was already wearing off, nor what kind of man he was when he wasn’t under its influence. My eyes shifted to the box on the beside table. There were more potent versions in there. Ones that may just work on me. I barely felt the effects of the ‘Love Potion’ sure, it got my gears running but fuck - I’d be like this even without it.

I lowered my wrist to the clamps on my body, I pulled them off with a sharp snap, wincing as I did. He didn’t comment just stood and waited with the other end of the leash in his hand. Was that a note of disapointment in his eyes?

“How long ago did you take that lil drink. Breaker?” I chidde as I pulled on the chain with one hand, the other reached out to trace the ridges and scars that littered his torso.

“Don’t you worry about me,” he said gruffly, but he seemed to enjoy me exploring his body. I continued, letting my claws gently drag across his skin. I stepped closer to him. He was a few heads taller than me and I had to stand on my tiptoes so I could reach his neck. My other hand joined, as my sharpened nails clawed against the skin of his hips. My breasts, sullied by his own seed pressed up against his skin.

I hadn’t had the chance to do this yet. I tilted my head to the side and pressed my lips to his neck. First a lick, then a bite. I wanted to taste more of him and he had already denied me once. I was so close… I could see the flickering remnants - or attachments of divinity to his soul. I dug my nails in deeper. “You have an affiliation with Thaynes?”

For a moment his hazel eyes softened, as though he was remembering something particularly beautiful. Then his gaze hardened again, throwing up that overconfident exterior.

“I’m affiliated with everyone,” he boasted. He tugged on the leash. “Now crawl like a good kitty.”

I grinned, he may not be playing but I was. “Make me.”

He tugged hard on the collar and in a swift move sweeped his leg under mine sending me toppling to the floor. My hands splayed out to catch myself.

“Better.” He mused and I felt his foot against my back, pressing me toward the floor. “If you get up from that position I’ll leave.”

Well fuck. He had me there. The man was an enigma, and I wanted to know more. So for now, he had the upper hand. He tugged on the chain as he lead me out the room. Fuck this was humiliating. I was better than half the shits down there and yet here he was parading me around like I was some prize. Well… he hadn’t won me yet.

“You look good with my cum on your face,” he said. “You’ll make everyone jealous.”

“I could say the -” He yanked hard causing the collar to constrict.

“Pets don’t talk.”

Well. Fuck you too Breaker.

He knew where he was going, he lead me down two floors toward the dance floor. The floor wasn’t as dirty as I had imagined. Still I grimaced as I was forced to crawl over it. My ears were flattened against my head. The myriad of souls, odours, and people around me were nauseating.

It took a total of 10 seconds before someone stopped us. A drow man, slender with a body covered in faintly glowing sigils approached us. He held two drinks in his hand and gestures one toward Breaker. “Are you renting her? How much?” his eyes fell to me and I was very, very tempted to bite his fucking dick off.

“I would,” Breaker chuckled, “but she’d enjoy it too much. This little walk is supposed to be a punishment.”

“Shame,” the drow said, “I’d love to lift that tail aside.”

As he said it he reached out toward me, his hands travelled down my back and reached for my ass. Oh, oh no he fuckin’ didn’t. I leapt up and pinned him to the floor, straddling him as I hissed into his ear. “You fuckin’ touch me you prick and I will bite your fuckin’ balls off.”

“Good kitty,” Breaker said idly, giving the leash a gentle tug.

I growled then slowly backed off to sit at Breakers feet. He reached down to let his fingers graze my ears. I would make the man pay or this later.

The drow stood and quickly dusted himself off, he laughed and pushed back ashen hair. “Ah, that got my heart going. To apologise let me buy you both a drink. I’m Jayaid. Come, come join me at my booth.” He gestured for us to follow. I secretly wished Breaker would ignore the offer but with the tug of a chain I was at his mercy to follow. We were lead to a large booth with white glowing orbs floating around it. It was filled with other drow men, most of them had their own consorts, chained with leashes and collars. Some elves, some humans. Of Course...the dark elves would do something thing like this.

Breaker sat at the booth and manipulated me into a kneeling position beside him. He exchanged a few words with the elves in Aleraran and seemed to fit in comfortably with the crowd.

Drinks were brought to the table and he handed me one, he lowered his eyes to me “I’ve told them they can touch, be a good pet and let t\
ched out and took his glass too, I’d need more alcohol in me to deal with this. I slammed the two drinks down before he could react.

Jayaid turned his attention to me whilst Breaker was busy toying with a female elfs hair. “You look familiar, do you come here often?”

“No.” I muttered. Good. He didn’t know who I was. I wanted to keep it that way. “I avoid places like this.”

He glanced up at Breaker then back to me, “Ah - you don’t seem too happy. I can take better care of you.” He reached out and let his fingers wipe the semen from my face. The act could easily be misconstrued as tender, but I saw through it. I could see his soul. A deviant devilish turbulent torrent of desire. Of sadism and control. He was the type of man who enjoyed breaking things. Such chaotic energy, I couldn’t help but lean in toward him.

Breaker caught the man’s hand as it retracted. Bones crunched, barely audible over the buzz of the room, and the drow’s face crumbled in pain as he pulled his hand free.

“I said you could touch, not take.” Breaker said pleasantly.

Jayaid swore and used his free hand to gesture for one of the wait staff to come over. He whispered an order in her ear and she disappeared again. Jayaid stood and offered both myself and Breaker a curt smile. “Forgive me, I must take my leave and take care of...something.” I assumed he meant his hand.

“I’ve ordered another round of drinks for you two to enjoy. Alone.” With a curt nod the other drow, and their entourage began shifting out the booth. Leaving myself and Breaker alone. “I suppose I should consider it an honour, being so close to The Joshua Cronen. To see a side of him hidden away, and to catch sight of his little pet.” The man gave me a nod then turned to leave.

Ok….

OK

Ok...what the actual fuck just happened? I gave Breaker a confused look. “Who is ‘the’ Joshua Cronen and why the fuck did he act like you were so important?”

He shrugged. “Just because you don’t know a name, doesn’t mean it lacks power.”

I chanced to crawl up onto the chair next to him, what a curiosity. “You love this don’t you? Finding some poor sap who has no idea who the fuck you are.”

“It is something of a novelty,” he admitted.

Several drinks were placed on the table in front of us by the waitress. She then handed Breaker a small folded piece of paper. “A parting message from the young Mater.” She said before walking away. She didn’t even address me. Bitch. Oh well. Free drinks. I picked one up and took several large gulps. Whatever it was, it burned as it hit the back of my throat. I sighed.

“Better.” I leaned back against Breaker, thankful the temperature was warm. Considering I was butt fuck naked. My tail flicked over his lap as I continued to sip the drink, feeling placated.