Nosdyn was lost in thought as he made his way to the local inn. He needed a hot meal and a hot drink after having spend several days cooped up in the local healing center. The last attack on Stonevale from the goblin horde had nearly killed Nosdyn. His mood was a little sour but he was no longer a mean individual. He'd learned tolerance and acceptance the same way that the Stonevale citizenry had accepted HIM. So when the girl's question was asked Nosdyn stopped moving for a moment. He slowly turned his glowing yellow/amber coloured eyes towards her with a raised eyebrow.

"That accent..." Nosdyn found himself saying. Nosdyn was not a fool, he recognized most accents that he'd come across. "Are you from Ettermire...?" Nosdyn asked. The he sighed. "I live here in Stonevale." He didn't know how much he should tell the strange Dwarf like woman before him. "I've lived here for a few years now. Looking to settle down and buy property." Nosdyn noticed that the warm rain was getting a lot harder as time passed. He raised his own hood. His glowing eyes were visible within the shadow cast upon his face. He did not wear his mask at the moment, he only wore that when he was on duty for William, going for dangerous missions.

"I'm heading to the tavern. Going to get food, wanna come with me...?" Nosdyn asked. "I can treat you to a hot meal." Nosdyn said carefully. He had time on his hands for the moment anyway, he still had to get his place of living sorted. Though camping out in Brokenthorn Forest had benefits, he didn't want to keep doing that anymore. Eventually, he would seek citizenship in Stonevale, and seek out asylum from Haidia in Scara Brae proper. But for the time being, he just wanted to enjoy a hot meal with the people he'd helped save.

For a moment he thought of the battle against the goblin horde. He'd nearly died that day...in fact...he HAD died. Several times over. He'd died and yet he was standing in front of Yvonne very much alive. Nosdyn wore leather clothing for armour. He kept his weapon at his side, attached to his belt. The weapon was shut off at the moment and it was silent. As he looked around the city of Stonevale, he could see the familiar alleys and back streets. People were making their way to the local tavern and inn trying to hide from the rain. Nosdyn noticed the ebb and flow of it all. He looked at Yvonne. "What do you say? I spent some time in Alerar before. Kind of miss Ettermire. I might return someday." Nosdyn waited to hear Yvonne's response. "My name is Nosdyn by the way." And he nodded towards Yvonne.

A pleasure to be sure. Nosdyn thought to himself. He liked her way of talking it reminded him of many of the citizens of Ettermire and how they spoke. He waited for her response as the rain poured down. It seemed like a storm had settled in.