Raising an eyebrow at both the armoured fellow and the dark-skinned shorter woman...Nosdyn sighed.

He was used to the old routine of people not trusting him for who he was. What race he belong to. She reacted in a typical surface dweller fashion, but Nosdyn was not bothered. He turned his attention towards the heavily armoured knight fellow. That warhammer has clan markings of some sort. He wondered what sort of clan that the knight belonged to. He turned his attention back towards the woman, remembering his manners. Nosdyn had the urge to defend himself, and he'd be right in the matter. He frowned. "I TOLD YOU. I have lived here for many years now. Good work here. I'm looking to get my living situation sorted since I had a camp out in the forest. Having a house is more hospitable than having a camp in some cases." Nosdyn had a thick accent as he spoke. He wasn't speaking in a Haidian accent, but rather, the Scara Braean's accent rubbed off on the demon.

"William told me I could settle down here once I have my house sorted. I have already proven enough. I nearly died for Stonevale." Nosdyn had probably already revealed too much but he just wanted people to stop being racist towards him. Though he accepted that it would be a long road ahead. Though Nosdyn knew, there were thousands of Jake Narmonalya in the world. They would never accept him for who he was. Just Demon trying to live. Nosdyn would continue to argue the point if he had to. He felt he had to for the sake of his own sanity. If he was to make allies they would have to set aside their racial differences with his kind...and he would of them.

Though to be fair, Nosdyn inherently didn't hate any of the surface dwellers. He disliked individuals, but not a whole group of a race. His eyes narrowed as he turned his attention towards the knight. "I was going to settle for the pub's food but there is a fancy restaurant nearby too. I could treat you two. Lunch is on me." He tried to smile, though he was still recovering from his recent injuries. The expression did not look right on his face. He sighed. He looked at both of his companions for a moment or two. He'd wait to hear what either had to say. The rain was coming down harder at that point. Nosdyn had images flash in his mind of the moments before he passed out fighting the goblin invasion from last time.

He'd held the line. Because of his sacrifice, Stonevale had averted complete disaster. Nosdyn looked the Alerar girl square in the eyes. "It looks like a big storm is coming in from the mountains. No good to stay out here like that, many of the outdoor stalls are already closing. It's warmer indoors anyway." Nosdyn nodded to both of them. "But yeah the place I know about makes high quality Stonevale food. We can feast there." The wind was already howling from the east. Rain was pouring down at an angle, dripping off the rim of Nosdyn's cloak. For some reason, the thought dawned on him. He removed a spare cloak from his packs and offered it to the female dwarf. "I don't want you catching cold on my watch. You could get really sick out here." Nosdyn handed her the cloak. "Here. Take it, on the house, you don't owe me anything." Nosdyn waited for her response and the response of the knight.