Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    Everything was more or less a blur at this point and despite his better judgement and strategic mind Hayate could truly feel what his opponent was feeling. Even though she had more or less blinded the samurai he had all but claimed victory at this point. He had pushed his adversary into a corner and like a caged beast she bared her teeth and lashed out like a woman scorned. She taunted him, proclaiming his way of fighting was without honor and despicable, all foul words that proved he had pushed her as far as she could go. Hayate smirked as she groveled beneath him like an alpha wolf putting their beta in place.

Don’t fall for her little tricks, Yamato pleaded with his master. I have her on the ropes.

You heard her yourself, Hayate telepathically answered his partner. We have already won the fight, but now it’s time to show our honor.

“Fine,” He said as the massive titan around him began to shrink and dissipate. The magics that held the Corpse King to this world began to dispel but Hayate wouldn’t let things get to simple for the little girl. He wore the left arm of the Corpse King like armor and still clutched their mighty sword, though they had shrunk to match the samurai in stature. “You want a fair fight, then show me what you are made of!”

You’re an idiot… Yamato added as he drifted back into Hayate’s subconscious.

Quickly Hayate drew his wakazashi with his right hand, spinning it briefly in his palm before rearing back and throwing it at the outline of the girl. It sliced through the pollen as it soared through the air giving him an opportunity to strike. Hayate launched himself forward into a full sprint and as he neared Felicity he brought his ethereal weapon high above his head and slashed diagonally across what he thought should be her torso. It would be a killing blow if it met its mark.

“How about now girl?” he yelled. “You better not be the one to disappoint me.”
    Last edited by Hayate_Amatsukami; 08-21-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha