EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Wow, he’s super proper…

She had to humorously agree with how little sportsmanship there was in the Citadel. An amused smile crossed her face as he finished his lengthy introduction. Felicity had knowledge of how formal Akashimans were, yet she still was surprised by the courteous nature this man carried.

Tall grasses and broken stone stood between them, insects compared to the giant trees protruding through the roof. As burning rays of sunshine bathed the quiet, abandoned castle, Felicity developed a plan. The redhead pulled her large bow off her back, letting it thud against the aged marble below. All it would do in short distance combat would be to limit her mobility. She pulled her arming sword out with her dominant right hand. The two edged weapon was made of powerful delyn. The weapon glowed in the rays of golden light from above. Soon, it could also sparkle with crimson. The girl assumed a Fool’s Guard, relaxing her sword and pointing it towards the ground. This stance was both seen as foolish to experienced swordsmen for the lack of guard, and fooling to opponents, as the unpredictable stance could shift into any attack or block. This was a wildcard stance, a ruler of the random.

Felicity cautiously stepped closer. The sound of her footsteps changed from thudding against stone to crunching long grass and dirt. She remained as hard to read as possible. Felicity was quite neurotic and spontaneous, clever and intuitive. Yet, her hardheadedness and quickness to anger countered her strengths. While disciplined, she was more than likely to act on impulse with the fifty fifty toss of a coin.

As her eyes darted around him, she could sense magic extending from his general area. What kind of magic, she had no idea. It was no surprise to her however that he at least used some form of it.

Up until this point, her movements were slow and careful. Now, she completely stood still. Nothing but the muted sound of distant crumbling stone sounded in the room for a short moment. Then, she snapped into action.

She had more than one sharp edged weapon on her. She pulled an arrow from her quaver with her left hand. Using the four fingers she had on that hand, she hastily tossed it at the samurai. Immediately, she lunged with her sword in a stab. Hopefully, while he swatted away or dodged the arrow, she could get a solid lunge in.

This was the time when, after ages of loneliness, the long dead gothic castle sprung to life. The two duelists within revived it in the glory and gritty darkness of battle.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-09-2018 at 10:19 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.