Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    In satisfaction, Felicity swiped her bow off the floor. A smile bloomed on her face as a bright laugh flowed from her mouth.

Then, she had to turn around.

What was previously a bare rib cage expanded. Marrow attached to the bone, skin sown overtop. Armor shone boldly as it clipped on. The vibrant display of orangish-red coloring gleamed in a magical hum. A fully armored samurai, towering above the short girl, stood ready to poise.

As if on cue, and draft of cold wind faintly flew in from above. As tree leaves started to whisper hushed warnings, Felicity nervously chuckled. “Heh, heh, heh… What did I do?”

The glowing warrior, with Hayate meditating within it, brought down a mighty fist. Adrenaline burst as she leapt out of the way and ran for it. The collision thundered across the throne room, the noise rumbling in a low explosion as the ground shook. She heard the sturdy ground fracture, the sound of crumbling stone behind. She did not look back. Not for a moment. Felicity barely maintained her balance, racing across the center floor where tall grasses sprouted. An anxious sweat broke out as her thoughts flew.

Think, think, think, kid! Think!

She ran past various plants as the samurai followed, punching another hole in the ground. This time, the collision caused Felicity to fall into a brush. Weeds as tall as trees were collected in the hundreds. Felicity felt her heart pounding as an idea crossed her mind.

She had no idea how this armor worked. She needed to test it from a safe distance, but she would need a good shot. That meant making distance between them. Hayate’s giant knew where she was, but a thicket of gigantic dandelions were just ahead of these weeds. A smirk formed as she hastily crawled into the dandelion patch, a solid kick thumping from behind. Her heart still raced, she pressed on.

Branches tugged at her clothes, leaves itched her skin. Twigs brushed against her still bleeding wound, causing more pain to echo through her body. She had to hold her breath to keep from crying out. Roots wrapped around a limb like chords; she had to untangle them every time. She was strong as iron, durable as stone. With eyes flooded in determination, she quietly pushed on. Still clutching her bow, she inched from one shrubbery to another on all fours, maintaining cover. The moment she had the opportunity, she ducked behind one of the soaring trees, holding onto her bow. She pulled a single arrow from her quiver. She had one shot at this. The girl gritted her teeth as his insulting words echoed in her head. Too many times had people doubted her abilities before. No, she would not take it again. She had something to prove now. Fighting for a personal cause, the girl ripped herself from the safety of her cover. Her bow was pulled back hastily as she aimed for the breastplate with a blind shot. She unleashed the arrow, meaning to test the armor’s limits before she got close and dirty.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-13-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.