Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The sound of conflict cascaded in her ears.

The girl only had to look to an entryway across the room to see it. Next to the vine barred door, two opponents fought. One was a dark knight, coated in black. Its shield bared the symbols of this castle. It fought off its intruder, an Akashiman man with… only one arm?

She raised an eyebrow, but felt ambition grow in her chest. This is my fight!

Keeping her missile weapon at hand, she raced through to balcony’s corroders, which spanned across all sides of the room. Her pounding footsteps pattered across the room in an echo as blades clashed elsewhere. She hastily drew closer. She bolted through the crumbling stone balcony. The fight commenced, with the exhausted looking samurai desperately trying to run.

He won’t be much of a challenge by the time I finish the knight…

Finally, she skidded to a halt when she was close enough. She fully pulled the massive bow back. She had to be careful, aiming with caution as the knight kept on the man's toes. She growled, her arms quickly growing tired. She waited for the right time to strike.

Blades whirled and footsteps resounded as she aimed.

There!

*Thling!*

The heavy arrow pierced the knight, crushing armor. Within seconds, the knight's armor fell in a heap to the ground, nothing left to possess it. As the great sword hit the marble floor, it let out a ringing sound. From the balcony, Rhyolite lowered her bow.

She was still amazed by that thing’s power.

She gazed upon the warrior. He wore white robes, typical of his culture. His long black hair, pulled back in a ponytail, was lined with trickles of sweat. Beneath his mask, blue eyes were narrowed in a bitter seriousness, yet glazed with shock over the fight. His person was lined with traditional weaponry.

Sunlight burst through the crumbled roof and windows. As dust floated in the abandoned fortress, Felicity eyed a massive dandelion, the size of a bed, near the lining of the moss flustered wall. She smirked, putting her bow away. She leapt over the wall, landing neatly on the flower's pillowing. She stepped down, giving him a salute, “I suppose you need a moment’s rest before we resume?”

Unlike many who entered the Citadel, Felicity was not a cold blooded killer. She was willing to play fair, carrying a moral code. She carefully observed the scene. The young man was standing within the edge of the sea of tall grasses and weeds. The center of the room was bathed in sunlight, yet in the shadows darkness dwelled. Was there more than one knight? Hopefully not. It would annoy Felicity beyond belief.

The teen waited, crossing her arms as her trim muscles rippled, “Name’s Felicity Rhyolite, by the way.”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-16-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.