As Lorenor and the crew worked to repair the fortress, he felt a peace upon working with his hands.

Lorenor oft enjoyed manual labor, he'd always been a simple person. Even whilst he belonged to N'Jal's fold. He always preferred to do his own work...get his own hands dirty. It has been some time since I have been out here near the old ruins...it did not feel right to repair the IK castle. Too many bad memories there. The old IK had far too many enemies as well...such was the case whenever Heroes rose up against the darkness.

It took a bit of work before the ash-fall started but they got the job done.

Everybody pulled their weight...people wanted safety and sanctuary from what was coming.

After Lornius exploded...Lorenor felt pain from the fact that he could not assist the people of Lornius.

His son was also a naturally gifted leader and helped with the workers. There were roughly fifty survivors with Lorenor. The old fort was repaired effectively within a matter of a few days before ash-fall started. The fort bore no flag or no markings merely was a sanctuary to those who needed it from the ash fall. Lorenor sat on an old chair in a personal office he'd chosen as his own place of peace and quiet. He sat for several hours after the final repairs to the fort were made.

They have done good work...so have I. I'm trying to be certain I can help as many as possible. A lot of souls will need it. Again, Lorenor felt torn about the loss of Lornius. Was this the Thayne's doing? Or perhaps something far darker...? I don't know there are no answers.. The only thing we can do is eventually go out to Lornius itself.... Lorenor opened his eyes, a glowing blue energy provided an ambiance to the chamber. He had one candlestick lit providing a low light.

Lorenor was used to being by himself so suddenly having followers was taking a lot of time to get used to.

About the third hour of his meditation, there was a knock on his door. "Come..." Lorneor said in his typical serious voice. He welcomed all of those under his employ. Lorenor looked up to see one of the women he'd bedded before Nenkulor's passing. "Ah...so we meet again." Lorenor said calmly.

She closed the door and walked towards Lorenor calmly. "My lord, I have something to tell you." She sat down opposite Lorenor.

Lorenor nodded. "Speak freely." He said. "You're safe here."

She nodded in agreement. "I did not want to bother you about this matter until I was certain. But...I am with child."

Good news for a change... Lorenor looked at the pretty woman for a long moment. "Are you certain...?"

"Yes. I have known since the time we shared our bed together." She looked at Lorenor. "My lord, will the child be healthy?" She suddenly asked.

Lorenor narrowed his eyes at the thought. "I don't know." He responded. "But I will be by your side for the entirety of this."

Urei... He thought suddenly. He shook his head. "Stay here with me in my personal chambers for as long as you like or want to." Lorenor said.

She nodded again. There was a hint of exhaustion in her eyes.

"I am going to take care of you." Lorrenor said calmly. He stood up at that point and walked forward towards the woman. He suddenly kissed her quite deeply and romantically. "The mother of my child."

"Yes my lord..." She said and kissed Lorenor back with hunger and passion.