The city walls of Radansanth were within sight.

Even from here, the towering city was magnificent.

As of now, however, she walked upon s clover field. The sweet fragrance of flowers filled her senses with delight. That owl was nowhere to be seen or heard. Only sparrows enlightened the air with their delicate songs. As she walked past an oak tree, she caught sight of a group of shepherds with several flocks of sheep. The fluffy, fat animals baa'd as they made quick work of any clovers in their sight.

Attempting to stay cheerful, Felicity waved to the farmers, “How’s the flock, gentlemen?”

One leaned against his staff, exhausted, “Not well, honestly.”

Several other shepherds were rounding the flocks with theie border collies. As the men shouted and dogs barked, the tired one rubbed his eyes.

Concerned over all forms of trouble, the girl stepped closer. Her footsteps crushed the grass below as she approached, “What’s the matter?”

He sighed, pulling a twig from his mouth and spitting, “We don’t know what, but something’s been hunting our sheep at night. Even with our dogs eager to warn us, yapping like all haides broke loose at night, we can’t seem to save them.”

Felicity’s eyes narrowed, “Do you know what’s hunting them?”

He shook his head, “Lot’s of snarling and howling. Our dogs don’t howl. Maybe a wolf?”

Felicity silently nodded, arms crossed in concentration.

He glanced at the teen with hopeful confusion, “You’re not saying you’re willing to help?”

Felicity smirked.

“R-Really?”

Her grin grew wider, cockier.

He began to smile too. Then, he cheered, “Hey, Steward! Rebecca! A bounty hunter said she’ll kill our wolf!”

A brunette girl came up to them, a collie trailing behind her, “'Ya don’t say?”

“Wow!” a distant shout came from the flocks behind them.

The man extended his hand, “Need any pay? My name’s Jack, by the way.”

Felicity smiled, shaking his hand, “No need. I just try to help whenever I can.”

“Nice,” the brunette scoffed, turning away, “She’s trying to be an Ixian Knight or something.”

She stalked by towards the flocks.