Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    The inside of the barracks was rather large and was filled a number of different tiers of soldiers of the Brotherhood. As Hayate first walked in he saw Mitchell in his office to the right engaged with another member of the army. Presumably Mitchell was an advisor of sorts for the lower echelon of the Brotherhood. He must be given his orders from Shinsou or someone else from the chain of command and gad to deal with the lesser problems and headaches. Hayate thought about how he reacted in Mitchell’s office and assumed that he dealt with a lot of that sort of thing. He would have to come back by later and apologize to the little elf.

“Hey man, new around here?” a voice caught the swordsman’s attention. He quickly turned to see a smaller girl, maybe seventeen years old, standing behind him. She wore a green cloak and had her lightly bronzed hair in a tight ponytail.

“Yes.” Hayate answered as he looked over the girl. She seemed to be a spunkier version of recruits wandering around between missions and training session. “I just got here. That my estate up the road a ways.”

“Wow.” She said as she looked at the man before her. Hayate could tell she was judging him and based on his defeated demeanor he assumed she would have a hard time believing him. “So you’re Hayate then?”

“Yes,” he was surprised she knew him. He was surprised anyone knew him. “I’m just trying to get acquainted to this place, I come from-….”

“Yukon!” she cut him off. “You’re the guy who fought off the entirety of the Shogun’s forces singlehandedly!”

“You know about that?”

“Everyone knows about that, that’s why when you went nuts a week ago we tied you up. Couldn’t let you monster run loose in the streets now could we.”

“How, I just got here?”

She paused for a moment.

“Lord Shinsou and Storm are both well informed people. Through their network of informants they heard about it the morning after. We have all been waiting to see what you Avatar can do!”

Hayate and Beth, as he soon came to know, continued on for a while. Beth was a member of the Immortals, a delta force of sorts within the Brotherhood, and quickly let Hayate know that he had been chosen to be their next member. Shinsou had been impressed with Hayate and the Corpse King so much that he sent Beth to find him and deliver this good new.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha

EXP: 9,940, Level: 4
    Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    "Are you going to show us what you really can do?" Beth's request resonated with Hayate. He knew that in time he would gain his strength back and be at where he was before he lost his arm but until then this was the best he could do. Hayate continued to ponder her words the entire walk home and by the time he reached his new estate was determined to find a way to conjure the beast.

Hayate decided it was time to force it to work. He made his way to the green field behind his manor and drew his sword. He held it tightly in his hand looking at the ancient etchings down its length. He knew that he had it within him but had to find a way for force it out.

Yamato, The young lord telepathically said to his weapon. I can’t keep doing this, you need to work.

“Rise up!” Hayate yelled at the top of his lungs as he channeled his spiritual energy into his sword. The blade began to glow a deep red color before fizzling out. A bead of sweat dripped from his brow as he grew annoyed. He felt the combined stress of the recent months begin to weigh him down again but didn’t give up. He lifted the sword high above his head and cried out once more. But there was still nothing.

I need your power.

“Rise Up!” he tried again now putting all his energy into the sword. It glowed a bright red more vibrant than before. It grew brighter and brighter then all of a sudden shattered and broke into many pieces. The from behind Hayate a figure began to appear like a spawn of hell ripping and tearing its way to the surface. An Ethereal arm reached out from the ether and grabbed Hayate tenderly in its clutches before it assumed its true form. A massive twenty foot tall man clad in the finest of ethereal armor stood towering over the nearby trees.

I have returned my master.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha