EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    “How dare you?!”

A teenage boy held his companion, another kid, as he fostered a bloody nose. A brunette girl shouted from the sidelines, “We were just minding our own business!”

Standing firm, lowering a muscled arm, a redheaded girl around the same age scoffed, “Yeah right!”

Behind her, an elderly man was bending over a spilled basket of apples, several stones surrounding him.

The redhead pushed some of the shorter hair from her face, “Terrorizing an elder for fruit?”

The boy holding his friend spit on the ground. Apparently, the redhead found the local troublemakers. The brunette scowled, “We will do what we well please, stranger! Don't tell me you’re one of those hero wannabes who stirs up trouble?"

The redhead smirked.

The girl growled, kicking up light, cloudy dirt as she fumed in place. The sun beat down in Stonevale’s marketplace. Many people formed a crowd around them, nervously eyeing the fight. The smells of fresh pies, baked breads, and sweet deserts all slammed into the redhead’s nose. Soon, the smell of blood would follow. She squinted her green eyes, watching the group throught the burning sun rays as the girl darted towards her.

The brunette drew a switchblade from her pocket, exposing the bright steel blade to the burning sun. Instinctively, the redhead ducked and dodged. She steadily took paces back as the bandit swung, obviously untrained in her wide swings, which left her vulnerable and exposed. The redhead waited until an unusually long swing was made, then soundly kicked her stomach. The girl was floored, the wind knocked out of her as she grasped her stomach, moaning in pain. The boy holding his comrade put him down, pulling a farmer’s hatchet from his waistline.

“Really?” the opposing girl sighed, slumping in place, “Are you going to murder me where kids are wa-“

“-Shut up!” the blond haired boy raced at her, his axe raised in a sloppy swing. The redhead ducked, then brought herself up to him. She grabbed his shirt. He clumsily dropped his weapon as she headbutted him, then threw him to the ground. A giant goose egg would be left on his head,, but she would hardly suffer the same damage. She was half neanderthal, and blessed by the Thaynes themselves. She could take far more punishment than your average troublemaker here.

As people muttered and whispered from the sidelines, she wiped her hand off, turning to the elderly man with a smile, “Need help?”

The white haired human looked up with tired eyes, but a gracious smile. Then, her smile dropped. She turned around in haste, punching the kid with a nose bleed yet again, then tripping him. She knew better than to let down her guard in a fight. She eyed the three with stern, firm eyes and tight lips, then turned back to the elder. She smiled again, bending down to help him put the fruit in the basket. As she helped, her sword clinked at her hip. She wore a bright purple top which came down to just above her knees. She wore leggings that had come down to her ankles, but she cut them to knee level earlier due to the heat. A heavy satchel was at her hip, a quiver full of arrows at the other. On her back, not one but two bows rested. Another, larger kit was strapped over her shoulder. All this baggage was heavy under the heat.

She helped the man up, then handed him his basket with a sweet grin. He smiled weakly, “Thank you, miss. You just restored my faith in your generation.”

She nodded, her ponytail bouncing. Then, she looked around. The crowd had dissipated now, only a small stream of shoppers stopping by the nearby bakery and farmer's market. As the man walked away, he sighed, They stay for a fight but won’t lend a hand to an elder…

She simply stalked on over to the bakery. The middle aged baker watched her with glowing eyes, his mustache twitching, “Those kids have been snooping around for weeks, causing trouble wherever they went. Thank you for taking care of them!”

Her dark eyes met his piercing blue. The blond baker smile joyfully, “Take anything you want on the house! You’ve earned it!”

Her expression immediately lit up upon the offer of free food. Almost immediately, she eyed a large chocolate cake with syrup drizzled, strawberries and cool whip pilled on top. Her stomach rumbled just looking at it! The smell made her mouth water. She pointed, “That one!”

The baker looked bewildered, “Tha-that’s enough to feed a whole family! It’s jumbo sized!”

The redhead smirked, “My stomach is family sized.”

The baker shook his head, then brought the cake down to her level. Her eyes widened, an almost disturbing laugh emitted from her lips. Upon receiving the fork, she immediately dug in. Shaded by the stand's canopy roof, she could not have been any happier! The baker was alarmed at the speed up which she was devouring it. “Hey, kid?”

With chocolate smeared on her face, she looked up, “Felicity.”

“Felicity,” the man watched as she immediately started on the cake again, “Say, you must be experienced despite your age! You must'nt be afraid of anything!”

Her pace slowed for just second, her chewing on a juicy strawberry slowed. A single thought crossed her mind, I… know fear like nothing else.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 08-19-2018 at 06:19 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.