Karl looked at Nosyn at that point.

"You all right...?" Karl asked.

The day was moving forward, time marching forward to it's same eternity. Nosdyn saw the familiar red-head girl from the other day at the market. Then, he saw the mysterious blue creature from the other time as well. That kid robbed him... Nosdyn sighed. Both folks were interesting enough. Nosdyn looked at Karl. "Come with me."

He walked over towards the blue creature first. "You run into anymore thieves of late there fellow?" Nosdyn looked at the creature. "Sorry I wasn't much help was just trying to make sure your property was returned that time. That kid who robbed from you starts trouble here sometimes I've heard. I just hadn't seen him directly up until that time. You held your ground fairly well." Nosdyn complimented the strange creature.

"I've never seen your tribe before...from where do you hail?" Nosdyn asked of Spark. From their first meeting that time, Nosdyn simply assumed Spark was a fellow demon of -some sort- but that was besides the point. The demons of Althanas had many types and varieties just like the surface dwellers did. He recalled that Yvonne had called him a construct of some sort...had she...? His memory of that time had gotten messed up. He shook his head. "Anyway what are you up to right now? I'm looking for fellow adventurers for a job of sorts." Nosdyn smiled. "It will be fun, want to join in on the job?" Nosdyn asked. He looked at Felicity for a moment, recognizing the red-head form the time he encountered Zack Blaze.

He nodded at the red-head.

She's pretty strong from what I recall. I'll ask her to join as well. Nosdyn looked at Karl. Karl nodded. "Okay when our friend here has decided I'll talk to a few more folks and figure out our game plan after going to the barracks and making the job official. There's a particular creature I'm trying to hunt for the barracks."

Nosdyn looked at Spark. "What do you say, are you interested?"