"We are followers of The All Thayne." The Observer explained.

Nosdyn looked at the group of robed figures. "Creation itself..." Nosdyn said calmly.

"You understand fully what you have just done?" The Observer asked.

"War. I have declare war on N'Jal. No longer can we sit idly by while she destroys our world." Nosdyn said, he'd made up his mind.

"He has made his decision and picked a side." One of the other robed figures said carefully.

Slowly, the pieces of the puzzle were coming together for Nosdyn. "What do we do now? I don't like scheming in the darkness, it's never been my way." Nosdyn said.

"Look at the document I gave you." The leader of the Observers said calmlly.

Nosdyn removed the parchment from his packs and unraveled it. It was a map. "She's been in Concordia this whole time?"

"Right in our faces but nobody has had the balls to fight her outright." The Observer said. "Until now."

"...So you're saying we waltz right in there and take her out? It can't be that simple." Nosdyn said to them.

"The one you have in your mind, Joshua Cronen, killed Draconus. By himself. IT IS that simple. But nobody has the balls." The Observer looked at Nosdyn. "Listen to me, Men don't need The Thayne. They are a relic of a bygone era. They all must die." The Observer said calmly.

Nosdyn sincerely liked the plan. A fool's mission...a suicide run. One last battle. Nosdyn though to himself. He'd convinced himself that the followers of N'Jal would be his own undoing. "What do I get out of it?" Nosdyn knew, there was always a price to pay.

"You will be the SECOND Thayne Killer." The Observer said calmly.

"It is ugly work but it must be done." Another Observer said. "Nosdyn...you must kill N'Jal." The Observer said. "She has already began to move against you."

Nosdyn looked down at the map. "I expect to be well paid for this job." Nosdyn suddenly said. "When I return I will make my demands."

The Observer nodded in agreement. "Kill her for us...make that bitch pay."

Nosdyn looked at The Observer. "We are in agreement." Nosdyn said calmly and turned to leave the mysterious chamber of The Observers...