...Why do I feel this way...? Nosdyn thought to himself as he looked at the female Undead in her defeated state.

"I don't have anything to offer you so do what you will." She suddenly said.

Nosdyn came up with a different sort of plan. He thought quickly, on his feet attempting to get to the bottom of the situation at hand. He shut his weapon down. "Go home." He found himself saying.

"...You'd spare me?" The Undead woman asked. "You know I would not spare you in the same situation, so why?"

"I've learned what I needed to. Killing you would provide no satisfaction. I already left you without your superior anyway." Nosdyn felt unusually tired. He wasn't sure if it was the sudden teleportation or not, but he'd felt really worn out at that point. He just wanted to rest and put that terrible event past him.

"You're tired...? Did the teleport really affect you that much?" The girl asked.

Nosdyn could only nod. "Yea not sure why I'm telling you this but those sorts of spells always did affect me adversely." Nosdyn sighed, annoyed at himself.

She stood up and dusted herself off. At that point she walked closer towards Nosdyn.

"Stay where you are and don't come any closer." Nosdyn said. He wasn't sure if she realized in how much danger she really was.

"I have a different proposal for you, Demon." She said out of nowhere.

Nosdyn knew, dealing with Demons and Undead were like dealing with a contract society. Everything was always give and take, a battle and test of wills. So her sudden change of demeanor immediately put the Haidian on his guard for any potential trickery. "What sort of proposal?"

"You have strength in you, Haidian. The power to change things. If that means I have to cut ties and allegiance to N'Jal so be it. I choose you, Demon." She said and suddenly knelt before Nosdyn.

"Do you...do you have any idea what you're saying right now?" Because of his prior interaction with the Undead, he was hesitant to believe her words.

She nodded calmly. "I pledge my loyalty to you, Nosdyn son of Krotar." She said calmly. "If you would have it that is."

Nosdyn realized what had just happened. She's selling her soul to me...her servitude. Why...? I thought N'Jal's grasp was absolute. He thought for a long moment. Then he walked towards he and extended his hand for her to take. "Rise." Nosdyn said calmly. And in that instance, the two were bound to one another. "I accept your proposal." Nosdyn said as she stood up and looked at him. There is more going on here than just N'Jal's grasp. If Demon contracts can break the will of the Thayne...then perhaps... He looked around the two of them they were completely alone in an isolated part of Corone. "We don't have to go back right away you know." Nosdyn said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Nosdyn took off his leather vest and put it around her so she could equip it. "Wear that, you must be cold."

She put his vest on over her own clothing and it felt a lot better than the simple servant's clothing that N'Jals priesthood would provide. "You're right though, we don't have to go back for a while." She agreed.

He nodded. "Let me get my bearings. There should be a cave network around here. If we could make it there we can rummage up shelter. I know this area fairly well from extensive traveling." Nosdyn said. "And there that should do." Nosdyn pointed towards one of the nearby caverns. "Yes that one is adequate size."

The female undead admired Nosdyn's physique. He was well chiseled and built like a tank. His musculature was hyper defined and the exotic tattoo-like markings on his body made him more attractive. "We should move before sun-down hits." She said carefully.

Nosdyn nodded. "Follow me."