Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    What are you hoping to accomplish...? The voice asked in his mind. The darkness within.

At the end of all things...nothing really matters anyway. Nosdyn was troubled, he was responding to the voice in his head...it was not the only one. The old ones of his kind used to say that one could listen to the fell blood within one. Or, perhaps Nosdyn was just losing his mind?

There was a prophet, a keeper of the old ways. Named Nenkulor Shima whose prophecies and visions rang true. He foresaw a great disaster to come. The end of an age and the beginning of a new one. Nosdyn folded his arms across his well structured chest and looked off into the distance. At that point he was on the outskirts of Radasanth. He'd escaped another burning building. But no prize. Perhaps what I want will always be out of reach...

"...And what is it that you want...?" It was a voice outside of his head...someone was actually talking to him.

Nosdyn turned his attention towards the newcomer. She was a Hume girl dressed in a robe with markings he did not recognize. But then again, Hume and surface dweller society were still an absolute mystery to him. His eyes narrowed and he kept his distance from the robed woman.

"I saw what you did. You survived a building wreckage...how did you do that?" The woman asked, there was sincere curiosity in her voice.

"...I have my methods." The demon responded.

"Fair enough but your exploits have attracted the attention of my Master." She paused for a moment. "It is not safe here, do you mind if we talk someplace safer?" The woman asked.

"I'd much rather you keep your distance...but you are right this place is not safe. I'll go with you...for now." Nosdyn responded.

A few moments later, Nosdyn growled out in pain as his body was adjusting to the sudden teleportation spell. The woman stood by his side. A small group of other robed figures was present and they all looked towards Nosdyn. "The one that was defeated by Zack Blaze..." Someone whispered in the dimly lit chamber.

One of the other figures spoke to the first speaker. "Those are rumors...but he has the fell blood within him."

The woman observed Nosdyn, son of Krotar with great interest. "Let him recover a moment, he is adjusting to the sudden teleport." She knelt down towards Nosdyn and placed a hand under his chin. "My Master has need of your strength if you would agree to help us." She said.

Nosdyn blinked as his body readjusted. "And whom do you follow?"

"Her name is N'Jal." The woman said with a surprisingly gentle smile. "She has been weakened by a certain event. And needs help."

"The Thayne..." Nosdyn said carefully. "...Once again I find myself on the verge of becoming a weapon."

"Perhaps, but this hand that would swing you offers palpable benefits. And would assist you with you current problem." The woman said.

"...What problem...?" Nosdyn asked.

"Your lack of purpose." She responded, and kissed him deeply...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-16-2019 at 07:00 PM.