Newcomer

EXP: 12,335, Level: 4
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next Level: 1,665
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,665

GP

Name
    Alyssa Snow
    When her acquaintance entered, Alyssa confirmed her assumptions of the tall stranger. She watched carefully as they discussed between one another. The nerves and hesitation she witnessed in reaction to her armaments came at no surprise. However, the young homunculus began to question the nature of this gentleman. With her unique abilities to catalyze various forms of energy and magic, she noticed his general aura eluded to something supernatural. It made her just as uneasy as he likely was.

Kinley took a seat at the table, still just as wet as she was outside. The fabric of her attire looked as if a second skin and left little to the imagination. As she introduced her companion and gave her name, the teenage waitress arrived with two glasses of water and a look of concern. Three bodies sat at the table instead of two.

“Some water to get you started,” the young woman interjected before Alyssa could reply. She looked at Enzo timidly. “I’ll bring out another glass shortly, but is there anything I could get you started with?”

“I’ll take a bowl of whatever you have stewing. Also, a glass of house wine. Red preferably.” Alyssa gestured to her guests and let them make their replies. After collecting everyone’s order, the girl hurriedly escaped to the kitchen.

“Enzo, Kinley, nice to meet you,” Alyssa finally greeted. “My name is Alyssa. Thanks for offering to share your company. These long journeys can be quite lonely. Lucky for you, it seems you have a companion.”

The homunculus’s aquamarine gaze met with Enzo’s. She smiled at him in hopes to ease his concerns and to hide her own. Then, gesturing to Kinley, Alyssa asked, “It’s not much, but I could help you dry off a little quicker if you like?”

A few of the gunner’s stones were still empty from the journey. Between bandits, wildlife, and general survival, a couple of rounds still needed to be charged. Alyssa’s go-to ammunition tended to be ice and on a day like today, there was no shortage of water. One significantly drier person meant one more round to help keep Alyssa safe or alive.

“I guess you could say I do a bit of magic.” The homunculus continued. Some of the patrons within earshot and actively listening in made low conversation amongst one another. Guns and magic? It was an odd combination. Especially in such an unassuming package as a twenty something year old girl.
    Last edited by Alyssa Snow; 08-28-2019 at 01:24 AM.