McKinley followed into the Inn's door shortly after the woman that had emerged from the treeline. Her simple dress clung so tightly to her skin from the rain that it could have been painted onto her creamy complexion. Her bright gaze down at her feet as she walked threw the door running it what could have easily been a stone wall, Enzo. Stumbling backwards, a strong hand wrapped around her upper arm, a gasp parted her face. A look of shock marring her angelic features. Pulling her towards him to steady her step before his hand disappeared as quickly as it had caught her. A confused look twisting her face as she looked up towards her companion. "Enzo, what are you doing just standing here in the doorway like a statue?" Kinely's voice soft but still firm a hint of irritation dripped from it. For a moment her vampire friend looked down at her blinking almost with his own look of shock from the tone that she had taken with him.

"I did not know we were expecting company," he said plainly. His dark gaze bore into her own eyes.

"We weren't I met her outside." McKinley said

"In the storm? And this is not strange or suspicious to you?" His thick brows furrowed, pulling together with agitation.

"No it didn't as I was out in the storm, now come if you can be nice you may sit with us." McKinley made her way towards the table that her new found acquaintance had occupied. As she walked farther away she heard the big brute scoff with annoyance before walking briskly to close the distance between the two before she reached the table. She felt his breath on her ear before she heard him say quietly, "she has weapons. What kind of small petite woman carries an arsenal like that, a rifle and a hand gun." His voice was filled with concern.

Kinley stopped abruptly, almost causing the giant man that was following so close behind her, run into her. Slowly she turned to him, her bright icy blue gaze bore into his own. "Maybe a woman that does not spontaneously com bust into a skaeth. Leave it be until I say otherwise." Her tone was sharp and authoritative as she turned on the tips of her toes quickly walking towards the table once more. Flinching only when she heard her friend respond, "yes Mistress," knowing that she had told him many of times not to call her that.

Taking a calming breath she stopped at the seat across from the blonde bombshell beauty. "Sorry for the delay, this is Enzo." Her hand fluidly moved to gesture to the giant wall of muscle that was behind her. Almost as if on que, Enzo bowed his head deeply, pulling out a seat for her sit. She gifted him with a kind smile before sitting down scooting into the table. Her gaze glanced towards the woman before returning to Enzo, she nodded at the seat next to her. "Sit with us Enzo, no need to lurk around." As quickly as her gaze had found her companion she moved back towards the equally soaked girl. "I am McKinley or Kinley by the way."