Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    The smoke was still settling after the Brotherhood’s bombardment on this poor fishing port as Shinsou and Storm both marched their armies on the capital. They hadn’t even bothered to stomp out the embers before they left with their eyes set on the final battle. Hayate noticed it first and foremost, and their lack of concern for the damages they cause if pursuit of their goals was jaw dropping. As Hayate left his office and made his way to where the disgruntled citizens were held up in the canals below he fought with himself. What was best for the people of Corone? What was best for the people of Akashima? What was best for him?

These questions and more flooded his thoughts as the busy soldier of the brotherhood continued to inventory their spoils without a care in the world. At one time he felt a bond with these men and women, but now he saw them as mindless drones. Unable to think on their own accord and fallowing a bastard into combat with only a promise of a better future but no evidence of it. The very though shook him to the core as the last son of Akashima was no better. Where did he fall? How long had he been at the bottom of the barrel?

The walk to the canals was brief and as he arrived to the cascading steps leading down to the water he was met with a handful of Brotherhood soldier all taking cover behind the cobblestone wall above. They peered over with bows at the ready to end the lives of the men trying to stand up for their rights. Hayate barked at his men to lower their arms and not to set loose a single arrow or they would have him to deal with. Unable to object the four or so soldier lowered their weapons but remain out of sight for the time being.

“This is Amatsukami Hayate, i'm coming down there, don’t do anything you’ll regret.” He yelled loudly so that even if they were deaf bastards they should still hear him. This was his chance to change his fate, how could screw it up now?
    Last edited by Hayate_Amatsukami; 02-06-2019 at 02:25 PM.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha