Hi Maximus, and welcome to Althanas!

I've just got a couple of questions for you with regards to your skills and abilities. Hopefully we can get you approved as soon as possible, but need clarification on the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post

Skills

Maximus has a set of passive skills that make him a rather dangerous opponent.

1. Madness. Maximus is mad. His madness becomes worst each time he uses his sword. Thus, his actions are not ruled by logic. The ground on which morality is built on is disregarded for whimsical demeanor. People can't make their minds about him. People fear what they can't understand, and that gives Maximus an edge.
The wording on the above looks fine but just wanted to confirm that the "edge" you refer to is more of a psychological edge, rather than a tangible buff or power-up? I'm sure that is what you meant, but just confirming for clarity's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus

2. Caligula. Whoever named Maximus' sword was not ignorant of the meaning behind that name. Caligula is a demon or god, depending on who is telling the tale. She was trapped inside the sword after she burnt an entire city just because she had gone bored of it. She is whimsically mad, and she knows it. To touch her is to bath in her hysteria. Her madness is a taint that consumes the user little by little.
The wording on this is slightly more vague than the first skill. "To touch her is to bath in her hysteria" may be intended as a metaphor but it does read as if having physical contact with the blade would somehow have a physical effect on the user and also any other intended or unintended characters. Please can you confirm this? If so, it will have to be listed as an ability and would use up some of your allotted TPL. I would also then need further clarification as to how the ability would work, for how long, etcetera.