Elemental Crystal Synthesis-At will, Arch may spend natural mana his body generates, OR mana that exists in the natural world. This man can take various forms depending on his will or purpose at the time. The mana can take on various elemental properties of the world.

Such as, but not limited to, Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light and Darkness.

Currently this mana is the fuel for his power and is a directly connected to a genetic marker the Overmage as a race possess. The manifestation of mana is extremely important to the Overmage arts. Note: Mana exists as a genetic marker of the Overmage people. it is not MAGIC in the traditional sense.

This decision to avoid using magic as a basis for my powers/etc is based on an argument I had with a former member of the site. Thank you all for understanding. Edit 1: After a good discussion with Hayate here is my compromise with this. The dispelling of Arch's powers, can occur with a bit of concentration on the caster's behalf. Even though it is not magic per say, it can still be dispelled. Also, things like Artifacts, Psionics, etc, will work naturally thank you for understanding so far. Edit 2: Arch currently can access only Wind elemental energy.
Is it fair to say that this ability explains that other Overmage abilities you cast are harder to dispel than regular Tap magic. I would consider something close to the following, a Medium Anti-Negation propriety to Overmage Abilities. If i'm mistaken let me know. Otherwise it looks good. Maybe rewrite Edit 1 To reflect the Medium Strength Anti-Magic Proprieties, and drop Edit 2 entirely as we will move that to the bottom with your next ability.