Hey everyone, as you can see, I moved the FQ down into the features section.

I think it's safe to say that the FQ did not go originally as planned. I take full responsibility. I thought that a lack of direction and full freedom for individual writers to manipulate the story might be appealing, but really it just made things stagnant.

It's time to wrap up the FQ, but rather than just say it didn't happen, I'd like for the active participants to jump in this thread so we can come to some sort of conclusion for the event. Personally, I'd like to see Lornius remain in ruin, except of course for the Floating City. This will play well into the ongoing class war that exists on the island. I'd also like to see Obsidian mines become a thing, with treacherous working conditions and unknown magical danger (as Obsidian acts as a conduit for magic). Aside from that, I have no real preference. We can decide how far the devastation spread, how it was handled (if at all), and address other subplots as well. Anything we decide will be written into the timeline, and I'll alter any wikis as necessary to reflect other changes we come up with.